Chapter 8

BELLMAYS POV

After that we decided to got to sleep but Clarke wanted to stay up and look at the stars but I needed sleep, running after that girl took a lot of energy out of me but if felt good, it felt right, anyways I went to sleep and she was outside doing who knows what, wait where is she?

I swiftly got up and went outside luckily I was good at tracking in class back on the ark. "BELLAMY!! HELP!!"

"CLARKE!?!?!?"i couldn't find her I was really worried so I ran straight back to camp as fast as I could.

"OCTAVIA!"

"What's up bell"

"it's Clarke she was taken by that someone you saw"

"Where we have to find her she's the only doctor if she dies we won't survive"

"We'll find her we have to leave, NOW!"

CLARKES POV

I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and the arms of some one, I knew Bellamy was inside so that wasn't him so I screamed "BELLAMY! HELP!!!" I heard an answer "CLARKE?!?!?!"

The next thing I know is I'm knocked out and hours later I find myself in a cave with shackles bound around my feet they were tight and hurt when I moved my legs it was pitch black and there was no light any where.

all I could think was bellamy,
i wonder if he was looking for me if he knew I was gone i mean sure I heard him but maybe he just went back to sleep the only other thing I could think was how much I wanted him to save me no one else I wanted it to be him when I thought of him I felt something different nothing like before.

I was quickly taken out of my deep thoughts by the door opening it was a wooden door but it was locked. a tall buff guy with dirt,blood and sweat all over him came in and a very similar guy came in just behind him. they picked me up and took me outside it was now light and my eyes squinted at the bright mid-day sun.

They tied me up to a tree and they called out a lady which I guess is there leader and she was in front of me.

"Why are your people here?" She said in a very stern voice.

"We are here because the nuclear war made us got to earth and the past 97 we've been in space then the oxygen supply started to run up there so we had to be sent down here to be able so save the human race or so we thought"

"Well Time for you to tell me more" she took a blade out of her belt and ran it across my cheek then against my arm and it hurt like hell but I couldn't let it get to me not for my people not for Bellamy I was strong enough I told myself.

they kept me out there all night and then the tried the next day.

the day after that they put my back in that cave I had bruises, cuts, scars, blood and a sprained wrist from trying to get out of the hand made handcuffs, I felt weak but I wanted to see Bellamy see my friends see everyone again so I kept going with that thought.