Chapter 1

BELLAMYS POV

"Bellamy?"

I looked up to see my sister Octavia.

"Octavia look how big you are"

"Shut up well you haven't seen me in about a year so"

"Hey! That's Octavia Blake the girl in the floor,"someone shouted from the back of the drop ship.

I had to hold back Octavia from clawing out the poor kids face.

"Let's give them them something better to remember you by"

"Yeah, like what"

"Like Being the first person on the ground in 97 years, that work?"

I opened that door and the air filled that drop ship it smelled like nothing else I've never breathed real air before it was amazing.i saw Octavia walk to the edge of the door and drop down then she yelled.

"WERE BACK BITCHES!"

CLARKES POV

I couldn't express how good the fresh air felt on my skin it was amazing, but I had work to do we had to find mt. weather for food.

I was getting my map out until.

"whatcha doin princess!"

He scared me so much I just threw the map out of my hands, it landed a few feet away so walk over and picked it up when I went to tell off the dude who said that until I saw who it was.

It was some dude that was really cute but I had to keep my mind on mt. weather.

"First don't call me princess and second I'm trying to figure out where we are third don't scare me like that again got it?"

"Ok then, if you don't want me to call you princess then what is your name?"

"Clarke, Clarke griffin."

"Oh, by the way I'm Bellamy Blake, I thought we were supposed to be on mt weather."

"We are but you see that peak over there that's mount weather we have about a twenty mile trek through a radiation soaked forest to get to our next meal."

"Dang we better start then, HEY! Jasper, Monty, O come on we're going to mt weather."

"Wait I thought we were on mt. weather? if we're not then where the hell are we bell?"

"I don't know ask princess right here" he looked to me expecting me to repeat myself.

"We're some where 20-miles away from mount weather and we need to get there by today if we want to eat tomorrow"

Then Bellamy told them to get their stuff or anything they needed and then we would leave as soon as possible.