Chapter 9

CLARKES POV

When I got up I heard the door opening to my 'prison cell' as you would call it. a few seconds later I heard feet scraping against the floor and felt someone holding that chains that kept me to the wall, I heard my chains being moved it was still really dim, I heard a click.

"get up, come on"

"Where, where are you taking me.
Why?" I asked my voice was raspy I haven't had water for a long time.

"What my people are doing to you, it's wrong and I'm taking you to the tree line of your camp and with a message for the sister that I'll tell you then"

~~~~~~~ a few hours later~~~~~~~

"What's your name?"

"Lincoln, ok we're here you can only tell the girl this ok tell her ' follow the flowers to your protecter', ok?"

"Yes, and Lincoln thank you I won't tell anyone that you helped me so your safe"

Lincoln put me down and told me that I could walk the few tens of yard to my home, when I got there miller who was on watch told the people to open the gates the first person I saw was Bellamy, boy I was glad to see his face, he came up to me and picked me up, as soon as I was in his arms I passed out I hadn't slept in days.

BELLAMYS POV

"OCTAVIA!"

"Bell what is it, where did you find her? What happened?"

"O, stop talking. I don't know she just came walking in so I picked her up then she passed out, ok"

"Okay put her in the dropship so I can clean her up"

"Okay" I go to put Clarke in the dropship but then I hear someone walking up to me, it was him, that spacewalker I dispise him mostly for what he did on the ark getting my sister caught, he used to be my best friend now the tables have turned.

"Hey Bellamy"

"What the hell do you wan Finn"

"Just to know if she is ok and what happened to her, not over her to actually talk to you"

"Ok, I don't know what happened and she's ok just passed out"

OCTAVIAS POV

I go into the dropship and get everything ready to clean Clarkes cuts with, I see Bellamy walking in and I get a cloth to put in some water to wipe away the blood that was on her face before I use montys moonshine to actually clean her cuts luckily clarke taught me what she knows invade she was ever taken or died.

"Is she gonna be ok?"

"Bell, she's just passed out I only need to clean her up, now go get me some of montys moonshine, can you handle that big brother?"

"Of course I can, bye"

I start to wipe away the blood that was not on the wound when Clarke woke up batting her eyelashes.

"How long have I been out?" Her voice is raspy so I get her some water.

"Only a few hours"

"Where's Bellamy?"

"He's right here" Bellamy said waking in "got it"

"Took you that long"

"He had to make a new batch"

"Ok, Clarke this is gonna hurt"

"Duh, I know that who think told you that" I laugh as I pour some of the moonshine on the cloth.

"Ah" Clarke winces and I wiped away all the blood to be able to see that only a few of her cuts needed stitching Bellamy wasn't here any more so Clarke spoke up." hey Octavia"

"Yeah, what's up"

"The guy that helped me escape the grounders camp he asked me to tell you 'follow the flowers to your protecter' I instantly knew who it was I haven't told anyone about us. I was scared of what Bellamy might do granted we've only been on the ground a few weeks but I feel like I love lincoln.

"Ok I'll see what that means" I try to make it seem like I didn't know what she was talking about.

CLARKES POV

It hurt when Octavia had to stitch me up because we had to use the wire from the dropship and let me tell you it's not exactly smooth.

After she was done stitching up my few cuts I bet I'll have a few scars, I went to sleep, almost as soon as I went to sleep I felt someone lift me up And walk me to my tent I automatically knew that it was Bellamy, I felt myself getting laid down and my head slowly being let down, I shifted and asked "can you stay?" Almost so inaudible that I could barley hear myself but I know that Blake has eat like a damn bat.

"Sorry, princess no can do, someone has to run this camp"

I admire that about him he always out other before himself like his sister, damn that boy just gave me another reason as to why he is amazing and hot, wait what am I saying I mean sure he's very,very attractive, oh who am I kidding.

And the next minute u went to sleep, I got awaken by Bellamy shaking me.

"What's going on?"

"Come on, princess your gonna want to see this"

(Sorry guys I just started school again but I'll try to update 1 or 2 times a week and who watched 2x09 omg my dad thought u was crazy cuz I was yelling at my tv cuz When she talked to Bellamy and told him to go to mount weather like bish, dafuq 😭😭😭 and then she said "love is weakness" but she said to Finn but still it has the same meaning!)