Chapter 2

CLARKES POV

We have been on the ground for about a day now and we still hadn't gotten to mount weather. we were all sitting by the fire and it was silent, I honestly felt awkward but then Bellamy broke the silence "who wants to play a game?"

"Sure"we all said but I hesitated with my answer.

"How about truth or dare?" Bellamy said and I immediately got tense luckily no one noticed or else they would've pick my first. but to my luck I did get picked first.

"So truth or dare princess?"I glared at Bellamy for picking me first why couldn't he pick his sister or jasper or even Monty why me "truth" I said a little bit cocky I didn't want to say it like that it just came out of me.

"Why were you locked up?" He asked And I immediately got up and ran away to the nearest cave and cried. a few moments later Octavia came and asked "why did you run?" I told her about my dad and how wells was the reason that happened and then we just sat there in silence until it was interrupted by Monty walking in and as soon as he saw us in here he went back out to find jasper and Bellamy. they all asked what Octavia had asked minutes before but I asked Octavia to tell it. I could tell that she knew if I told it I would start to cry again.

BELLAMYS POV

We couldn't find Clarke so we tried so look to see if there were any caves she could hide in turns out that was a good idea Monty came jogging to us saying he found them and Octavia was with her we followed him to the cave he said they were in. when we got there I noticed that Clarke looked like she had been crying. I asked what we had all been thinking "why did you run" and I could see Clarke starting to tense up at the question and I noticed her ask O to tell us she did she told us about her dad,wells and the oxygen

While Octavia was telling us about that I didn't notice until now that there was a little like opening in the top of the cave it was a full moon tonight and the moon was right over the opening and Clarke looked up and I just got overthrown by the little sparkling in her blue eyes.....

Wait what was I thinking I just met her I should be listening to O right now. right when I started to listen she just ended so I heard nothing she just said damn it why did Clarke have to be so pretty.

We walked out of the cave and when we got back to our little camp we saw that they ransacked one of the blankets we took with us. I bet it was someone from the drop ship. it turned out they took clarkes blanket and Octavia being the little annoying sister she was she suggested that I share my blanket with Clarke and almost as soon as she said that Clarke semi-blushed. I didn't say no and neither did she so we just shared my blanket.

CLARKES POV

I was surprised to see Bellamy by me when I woke up his arm was around me I was also surprise when I realized that he was was shirtless. I was facing him. I thought too myself did something happen last night and then I remembered what happened. right when I was finished remembering every thing that happened last night Bellamy woke up I tried to pretend I was still asleep but I failed "morning princess" he said "damn it" I whispered to myself "heard that" he whispered to me I could feel the smirk on his face I swear he had ears like a bat "well then good morning to you too bell" I smiled and he just glared at me.

"only Octavia calls me that" he said defensive.

"Oh come on why can't I have a nickname for you if you have one for me?" He thought about it for a minute then he said "because your name suites you"

"It doesn't have anything to do with my name and bell has the first four letters of your name" I said a little loudly waking Octavia as soon as she looked our way she just smirked and I went to get up but Bellamy had a hold on me and he wouldn't let me get up!

"Just pretend to go back to sleep and pretend you didn't see her she will bug us later I'm tired" Bellamy said and I just relaxed as his warm breath sent chills down my spine wait what the hell was I thinking I can't have feelings for Bellamy its Bellamy the guy who was hot but an ass a little less than half the time but I listened to Bellamy and just went back to sleep.