Chapter 6

CLARKES POV

"Clarke!" I heard Bellamy call as he was running towards me why did he have to be so so just so hot. i got instantly cut from my thoughts from Bellamy waving his hand in front of me.
"What"

"At dawn you and me set out for that pod, ok?"

"Kay' you now what the pod looks like"

"What?"

"It looks like a shooting star" there was a pause before I finish "can you wish on this kind of shooting star?" I said looking to Bellamy

"I wouldn't know what to wish for"

After the pod had got out of everyone's vision we had all got to sleep but I couldn't sleep something I couldn't say but there was something wrong I felt it since I couldn't sleep I decided to go to Bellamys tent.

"Hey bellamy" I said as I Lifted the tarp that makes the door to his tent.

"What, princess"

"I can't sleep you just wanna go check out the pod now and tell Octavia we're going so no one will panick"

"Sure I'll get my pack and meet you at the gate in five"

I nodded and went to grab my pack from my tent which was right next to his so I didn't take long, him on the other hand I waited about ten minutes twice the time he said while I wait for him to get ready I woke Octavia and told her we were going to check the pod out and to tell everybody so they don't freak out if we're not back by tomorrow.

"You ready princess ?"

"Yeah we gotta get there before anyone else if Octavia's right I saw the parachutes deploy so whatever's in there is ok"

As we started to walk out of camp I saw this kid Finn I think it was the one that got out of his seat and killed two kids he was eyeing me and weirdly like he liked me it was creepy and just plain out distracting.

When we got to the pod we soon realized that it was dawn and that they didn't send down supplies they sent down a girl named raven she says that she's a mechanic and my mom Sent her down here God! My mom I can't believe she thinks I forgive her after what she did to my dad. raven looked around for the radio that she had in the pod so she could call the ark but turns out someone was here before us and cut the wires either Octavia was right and there are people down here or raven was lying.

BELLAMYS POV

While we were walking back to camp I decided to take a detour and leave raven and Clarke to walk back to camp I couldn't go back after I found out we had a mechanic especially since mechanics were supposed to be able to fix radios after what I've done I had to go and find somewhere else to be I had almost a whole world to look for a place but I couldn't leave this place I couldn't leave Octavia I couldn't leave Clarke, wait what! When did I start caring for her I've hated her since the first day but that's been drifting away.

suddenly I heard a snap behind me by instinct I got out my knife and held it against the persons throat.

"Hi" Clarke tried to say but she couldn't really cause my knife was still there.

"Clarke what are you doing here?"

"Trying to figure out where you were going cause your sure as hell not going back to camp, why?"

"Cause I shot him" I said so quietly I thought only o could hear myself.

"Shot who?"

"JAHA ok! I shot the chancellor to get on the dropship"

"You did what you had to do to protect you sister I get it just don't yell we don't actually know if there are grounder a out here and I don't want you to be the answer to that question" after she said that I just pushed her against the tree and held her arms up and just stared into her eyes they sparkled in the moonlight and it took everything I had not to just crash my lips against hers.

"We should get back to camp I need to get stuff to take" Clarke took my wrist forcing me to look at her not that I'm complaining "If your going I'm going with you"

"Fine, let's go"

When we got back to camp I told Clarke to get her stuff and meet me by the food while I go talk to Octavia.

"Hey Octavia, I'm gonna go for about a week" I could already see sense that she was going to argue " before you tell me off I'm going with someone ok and I will be safe, ok" she nodded "bye, love you" "love you to bell"

I met Clarke by the rations station and she already had food in her pack so I quickly grabbed some food "do you know anywhere we can go"

"Yeah I saw this place once it was like a bunker it's not too far from camp but far enough"

"Okay well we better get a move on"