Chapter 5

CLARKES POV

"Can I turn around now" gosh why can't he just wait it's only been like 20 seconds.

"Fine now you can"

"Finally did any one tell you you take FOREVER" and with that he received a glare from me, "nothing's ever lasted 'forever' "

"Oh yeah how do you know"

"I don't it's just common knowledge"

"Ok sure" and with that again he received another glare from me.

I started to go into the waterfall and go over by Octavia she was sitting on an edge of a rock inside the waterfall

"Hey whatcha doin"

"Nothing except being bored and thinking"

"So what are you thinking about"

"Well on the way here I saw this thing or person but it cant be anyone because we're the first people down here in a 100 years so I'm a little spooked out"

"Do you think it was following us?"

"I don't know maybe, Clarke maybe there are other people down here maybe they can help us survive" and as soon as Octavia finished saying that Bellamy came in through the water fall and the water just went over his body and just looked well basically HOT!

"What are you guys doing?"

"Talking, what we can't talk" Octavia said.

"What are you talking about"

"Octavia saw this thing or person"

" Wait i thought we were the only ones down here"

"Maybe we're not maybe people have somehow figured out how to survive the radiation"

"Well it might be possible"

"Come on we gotta get back to camp before they think we are dead" Bellamy said so we got out and started walking back to camp.

BELLAMYS POV

When we got back to camp we saw that everybody started to make tents and a wall around camp. after a little bit we started to make the little contraption and as me and Clarke were building it our hands touched it felt like electricity followed through my veins. as we started to finish I saw this person out side the unfinished wall and it wasn't one of us maybe Octavia was right maybe there were other people on earth that have survived this whole time.

As night approached we learned which tent was ours jasper and Monty shared a tent I got my own and Octavia and Clarke shared the tent next to mine.

---a few mins later---

I heard everybody talking outside so I got up to see what was happening turns out there was a pod from the ark hurdling towards earth I called for Clarke so we could go see what that pod brought down.