beneath the mask 23

OK SO I JUST REALIZED I DIDN'T THANK YOU ALL YET! SO .....THANK YOU SO MUCH!! FOR NOT ABONDONING MY STORY!! I LOEV YOU ALL READERS, YOU ALL DESERVE A TROPHY FOR MOST FAITHFUL READER OR SOMETHING!! ^_^ NYWAYS I LOVE YOU ALL!! AND THIS CHAPTER IS DEDIACTED TO ALL WHO IS READING THIS! MUAH!

ok so ppl this is no. 23!! read it and enjoy my lovely readers!

and don't forget to vote and comment!!

_________________________________________________________________

School was torture, I couldn’t concentrate class, I was often be called out by the teacher to pay attention which would cause a few students to snigger. Surprisingly, Elizabeth was there in class. She ignored me the whole time, not that I’m complaining. I couldn’t help wondering what they did to her in the chamber. Lunch was horrible, Gabriel forced me to sit with him making everyone in the cafeteria stare at me. Blake noticed the identical rings on our fingers and started teasing us mercilessly which Gabriel didn’t seem to mind much. However, I was red as a tomato.

After school, I rushed to my room as usual and changed. I wanted to spend as much time as I could with Gabriel. I had only five days left.

As soon as I opened the door, I came face to face with Davis.

“Davis!” I exclaimed.

He grinned. I was happy to see him, I haven’t seen him for sometime now. He hasn’t been attending classes and I was staring to get worried.

“Hug?” he asked spreading out his arms.

I smiled and hugged him tightly.

“How have you been?” he asked.

I smiled. “Good. You?”

“So-so.” he said smiling.

I grinned.

“So, were you heading somewhere?” he asked.

“Yup, Gabriel’s.” I said.

He smiled apologetically. “He’s at a meeting.”

My face fell.

“Again?” I grumbled.

He chuckled and patted my back.

“Come on; let’s grab some coffee…or blood.” He said.

I shrugged off the disappointment I felt and smiled. Davis was important to me too and I’m surely going to miss him.

We went to a café store down hall. It’s funny that a school has its own café. We chose a table in the corner. As we both sat down, I felt a few stares on me. I was still the ‘freak in a mask’, but the stares had cooled down after Elizabeth’s incident in the chamber.

After we had ordered coffee, he sat back and looked at me with a lazy grin.

“What” I asked.

He chuckled once.

“So…you and Gab, pretty serious huh?” he asked.

I blushed furiously and didn’t reply.

“Hey, I’m happy for you guys. Gabriel is like a brother to me. I want both of you to be happy.” He said softly.

I looked at him and saw pure sincerity in his eyes. My smile faltered. He noticed it and frowned.

“Aimee?” he asked.

I shook my head and kept quiet.

“Did you two have a fight?…but you guys looked happy enough at lunch.” He said thinking.