beneath the mask 14

Here you go people! part 15! enjoy and comment and VOTE!

thanks to all my fans and reader!! i know this sounds really cliche but i really couldn't have continued without your support and love!! love you all so much!

RECAP:

"Say...you aren't his majesty's current...girlfriend, are you?" they both leaned in.

My eyes widened.

"What?!? Are you crazy!! That's disgusting!!!" I shouted on top of my lungs.

That was when I heard another crack from my back.

"That isn't, by any chance my spine, is it?" I asked innocently.

"Congratulations Ms Aimee you just added one more day on this beautiful infirmary bed."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"WHAT?!" I screamed again.

"Aimee, I will need you to calm down, do want another two day?" he said sternly.

I bit my tongue and kept quiet.

"Good girl, now get some rest."

"I'm not sleepy or tired." I said.

"I'll care of that." Said him.

He took out another injection and poked it in me. I couldn't feel anything. My whole body was numb. Slowly my eyes started getting heavier; an involuntary yawn escaped my lips. My eyes slowly shut and I drifted away.

I was walking inside my old house again.

The living room was bloody, my eyes slowly adjusted to the body on the floor. It was papa, there was a bullet wound on his chest. I stared at it for a long time not believing what I saw. I slowly walked to the body. I thought I saw his fingers move a little. I quickly kneeled down to him.

"Papa?! Can you hear me?!" I said hysterically.

His head slowly turned to me.

"Aimee..." he said with a raspy voice.

"Papa...can you stand up? Let's get you to the hospital...come on."

He weakly lifted up his hands and touched my cheeks.

"Why didn't you save me?"He asked.

I stared at him with shock. Guilt over took me. The tears streamed down my face.

"Papa, I'm sorry...I'm sorry, I'll save you now. I promise. I'll take you to the hospital. I don't care if they know what I am...I'm sorry papa." I cried.

"It's too late......you couldn't save me. The bullet's hit me...why did you let me die?"

My whole body shook form crying. I clasped papa's hands and cried my heart out.

"I'm sorry papa! Forgive me!!! Please papa!"

"It's your fault." He coldly.

"Yes, it's my fault! I'm sorry papa! Please forgive me!"

"You let me die..."

I cried harder, I couldn't say anything because of the hard sobs that escaped my lips.

He's right, it my fault. I should have been able to protect him. I really should have. It's my fault, everything is. I should never let papa raised me. It's my fault that he's dead now. The guilt in me was so strong it almost felt like physical pain.

"You killed me......" he breathed.

His eyes slowly closed and his body became stiff.

I never felt so miserable in my life. I'm better off dead. I killed my real mother, now I killed papa. They're both dead because of me. I saw a gun lying next to papa; I grabbed it and pointed at my head. Suddenly I felt......peace, like I was finally getting what I deserve. I was finally getting my punishment. I smiled as I pulled the trigger. The blood spattered on the wall and my lifeless body fell on the ground, next to papa.