beneath the mask 11

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!" she screamed.

She must be back to her senses now. Damn.

AIMEE'S P.O.V.

I was wearing only my bra and underwear. I looked up at the jerk; even he had only his boxers on...What...what...happened?

HOW THE HECK DID THIS HAPPEN??!!

First I felt shock, then anger, then embarrassment.

"What the hell is going on??!!" I screamed flushing red.

That jerk simply stared at me. Then, something ocurred my mind.

"Oh my god...did we...you know ..." I mumbled.

It was when he smirked that i snapped. Without thinking my hands raised and slapped him across the cheek. Reflex. His head turned from the force. Oops, I forgot how powerful a vampire can get. He slowly turned his head to face me again. There was blood on his lips.

Without thinking, I quickly wiped the blood of his lips with my thumb. Then he pulled my face to his and kissed me. I gasped at the suddeness, I pushed him away.

"You really don't remember anything?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"Well, I do...and I don't want to stop." He said

I looked at him with wide eyes. He's crazy. But as I stared at him, the moonlight that entered the room revealed how tempting and well built his body was, it was my fist time looking at a guy's body. I didn't know how to react. So I just sat there like a stupid idot and tried my best not to look at him. He was fit and muscular, not as muscular as those self-obsessed guy who keeps exercising, until one of his muscles resembled one of those tiny hills in Switzerland. His hair was messy, it looked.....looked.....sexy. Oh my god!! I shouldn't say that word! It's bad!!......his abs was very......very.....absolutely nice......his eyes piercing blue-grey were intense and seem to look at me with lust. His lips are....are....well...very, very nice.

"Like what you see?" he said with a smirk.

Oh my god! He saw me looking at ...at...his body!!

I looked away blushing red. I wish I could just disappear......thats right, Why am I still in his room?!

"I need to go." I mumbled and got up.

He caught my hand and pulled me down.

"His majesty has not dismissed you yet." He said with a smirk.

"Like I care." I spat and got up only to be pulled down again.

He came nearer and kissed my lips gently, then my chin, my forehead, my cheeks. Then he came nearer and whispered softly sending Goosebumps all over me.

"Don't go." He said

I looked at him. His stare was so intense I had to look away.

"I don't want you to go." He whispered again, this time staring at me.

I was hypnotized by his...his......well, everything he did and said.

"Stay with me tonight."

I gulped. I can't take this anymore. I was overcome with something i've never felt before; I couldn't even open my mouth to say anything. He drew nearer and kissed me, cupping my face. To my surprise my lips moved with his....and...and I didn't hate it. In fact I liked it. I wanted more. I wanted him. My hands automatically wrapped around his neck. He put his arms around my waist and gently pushed me down the bed.

Then, sudden fear took over me. I've never done this before. I'm...I'm inexperience... I'm a virgin.

"What's wrong?" he asked.