Fall of a Universe

( It was a dark day for the world as the justice league and the legion of doom waged war with  Apakolips and many other enemies that the planet earth and many of its super-powered or non-superpowered beings heroes. They were fighting a battle that they were slowly losing) 

"  Holds a baby girl in her arms while flying through the sky). Hang in there little niece. I'll keep you safe." Said a woman in a silver and black suit as two women,  one in a red blue, and yellow suit and the other in a white red, and yellow suit fellow next to her. " Donna,  Superman sent us over here to help you. Wonder woman is on her way over now.  Let's get going. The league won't be able to hold them off for long. " Said the woman in the red, white, and gold. " We need to head to the hall of Justice. Then we need to get there quickly. ( hears three heartbeats and then looks behind her to see  Bizzaro and  Circe flying after them). Let's go,  we got two people coming after us." Sad the  Woman in red blue and gold. " Then let's fly like there is no tomorrow, oh and  Supergirl, Powergirl. The last one there has to change the little one's first diaper." Said Donna as they flew faster.

( Seventeen minutes later at the hall  of justice)

" ( Flies through the automatic door while Powergirl activates the security systems).  Kara start up the machine,  we need to get through the portal before they break through." Said Donna. " Why are they even attacking us anyway? I thought we were all going to fight Darkside and his forces." Said  Powergirl. " Circe and Lex found out bout Diana and Clark's child. So they have been trying to locate this little one while the rest of the legion battle Darkside's forces." Said  Kara as Wonderwoman walks in from the hanger bay to the left of the hall of justice. "  ( Watches as the portal opens but then looks to her left after hearing an explosion go off). Kara get that portal set to its destination now. ( Watches as  Superboy and Superman crash through the ceiling in front of them). Clark,  the portals ready. Let's get out of here." Said  Diana as she, Donna whose carrying the baby, Kara, and  Powergirl ran to the portal. 

" No,  you four are the only ones that can escape with our child Diana. I know you'll keep our daughter safe." Said  Superman as he and superboy looked to their left/right respectively and spotted  Cheetah, Giganta, Bizarro, Circe, Metalo along with Lena and Lex Luthor. " GET THROUGH THAT PORTAL NOW. WE'LL SLOW DOWN WHO WE CAN!" Yelled  Superboy as he and Superman flew at the members of the legion of doom. " ( Looks at Donna who is holding a child in her arms). Troy has the child,  bring it here. ( Tries to fly at superman but notices how his suit's power is suddenly drained and looks at his sister). Traitor,  you would choose them over your brother." Said  Lex as  Giganta, Cheetah, Bizzaro, Circe, and Lena Luthor chase after Donna Troy's group through the portal.  

" You would rather finish your quarrel with Superman rather than help him save our planet. I can't support this just like I couldn't support you putting your needs above that of innocent people. ( Presses a button on her left wrist gautlet and then looks at Superman). Their all yours,  I've disabled his lasers and powered down Metalo. ( Looks over at a deactivated Metalo before walking over to him and ripping the Kryptonite from his chest and then crushes it). Do whatever it is you can to save our world." Said Lena as she ran through the portal.

( Meanwhile in the portal)

" (Blocks a blast of Magic with her right bracer while holding the baby in her left arm).  you won't get this child  Circe,  that's a promise." Said  Donna as she continues to block more magical blasts from Circe until Wonder woman began to block the blast instead. " That child will be mine Diana and there will be nothing you can do that will stop me." Said Circe. " ( Looks behind her at Lena who nods her head before looking at  Giganta and doing the same). Where exactly do you plan on taking the child Diana?  You must have a reason for the secrecy."  Said  Cheetah as everyone looked at the end of the portal closing in on them. " NO,  I WILL HAVE THAT CHILD!" Yelled  Circe as she tries to throw another blast of magic at Diana only for it to miss and hit Donna's left arm which is holding the baby. " NO,  KORA!" Yelled  Diana as everyone suddenly exits the portal but is sent to different areas of their destination except for  Donna who had thrown her lasso around the child and  Cheetah who had tackled Donna.