Kryptonian Luthor

( It has been a couple of days since Lena attempted to send the autobots, Decepticons, Wonder Woman, Superwoman, Circe, and both of their separate group's forces. Though, during this time. It was discovered that Lena had also killed Circe and taken the victory stone in her. Since then,  no one has seen or heard from her. Because of this. The Lexcorp Company has been silent. Little did they know that  Lena was about to make her move)

( Deep within an abandoned Facility)

" ( Presses a few buttons on a control consul).  Curse that supergirl,  had she not been there. I could have rid this world of the constant destruction those heroes and villains would bring. ( Looks at the victory stone that she had taken from Circe). That sorceress was good for something. It's too bad that she didn't die like she had let the others believe.  ( Walks over to a chair and then sits in it). No matter,  with this new power. I will be able to beat them all." Said  Lena as she presses a button that activates a machine that sticks six needles into her chest before screaming in pain.

( Elsewhere over in a fortress in the Northern arctic circle)

( Fortress of  Solitude)

" ( Watches  Kora sit in a chair as a solar machine hits her body with solar radiation).  It's amazing how you were able to withstand a ship laced with  Kryptonite Kora. Though that may be due to your Amazonian heritage giving you somewhat of an immunity to it." Said Donna. " Not  Only that. She may be stronger is me. I once did something similar. But the ship I pushed was a tad bit smaller and wasn't laced with Kryptonite. Lena must have laced the ship in case Powergirl came after them. Too bad she got you instead. " Said Kara. " But what about Circe,  she's dead and  Lena has the victory stone. With it, she could complete her plan. ( Hears a grounding sound and quickly runs over to Kora). Kora, we're glad that you're ok." Said  Kara. ( Opens her eyes slightly). Circes's not dead. ( I think the magic I got from mom may have slightly altered my vision. I spotted two Circes in the room with you while I was attacking the ship. One looked like magic which was the one that you all saw fall to the ground. The other disappeared into a magical portal."Said  Kora.

" Your x-ray must have gained the ability to see magic. That's a neat ability, but it also means that we'll have to be careful now that we know that Circe is still alive." Said Diana as she floated down toward the rest of the group. "  ( Looks at a screen but then gasps in shock).  Well, it looks like Circe's making her move already. She's taken control of  Lena's lex bots and his attacking New York. " Said Donna." Then we better get going. ( Looks at  Kora).  Stay here Kora,  we'll be right back." Said  Diana as Kara, Karen and Donna Troy flew to New York unaware that Arcee had walked into their fortes before the door closed. " ( Walks over to Kora and then kneels next to her). you've done so much for us.  All I could do was stand there and watch. ( Balls her hands into a fist and then squeeze her fist). All  I can do is sit and watch. ( Smashes her left fist into the ground in rage). Why can't I do what I need to protect my partner?" Yelled  Arcee in rage until she hears someone walk from behind her and turned to see diana leaning against a pillar.

" ( Points down the hall and then walks down the hall as  Arcee follows her).  Let me ask you this Arcee. How far are you willing to go in order to help my daughter?" Said Diana. " ( Squeezes her left fist tightly). I would fight tooth and spark to help her. ( Closes her eye while gritting her teeth). Watching her fight every day and night and then being saved by her it...  It hurts me that I have not to been able to help her. It eats me inside having to watch her risk her life. ( Growls lowly). It pained me to watch from the escape pod as she battled that ship." Said  Arcee as  Diana smiled at her. " ( Points to a machine). Lay down over there. ( Watches  Arcee lay down on the machine). To tell you the truth,  I had always thought of you as a second daughter.  Watching how much you cared for  Kora. It made me happy that she has someone like you. Someone that she had always seen as an older sister. I can make you like me so that you can help my daughter." Said Diana. " ( Looks at  Diana). Do it, anything that will allow me to help Kora. Said Diana as she turned on the machine.