Giganta/Luthor

( It had been a couple of weeks since  Kora's reunion with  Cheetah.  Since then the two of them have been spending time together whenever they're not doing the usual good guy,  bad guy routine.  Kora had also gotten to know two allies that had worked with her mother, untie, and her two cousins. Though her family time would soon be interrupted by a member of the family that fought her father)

 (  Superwoman/ Kara Zor-El)

( Over in a hidden facility in the Sahara desert)

" ( Walks around the facility with a smile on her face).  Good, everything is going according to plan. ( Looks at the unconscious forms of what's left of  Megatrons deception army. Which consisted of him, Airachnid, Dreadwing, and Knockout). I would have added that silent one to your group but he was too dangerous and had to be eliminated.   ( Looks to her left to see the unconscious forms of team prime). You lot were really testing my patience when it came to finding ways to capture Supergirl. ( Looks at Arcee). But most importantly you. ( Looks at her workers and security). Get them on the ship,  but put the two females in a cell together and across from their two leaders. I don't want   Troy or  Superwoman to find us before we have a chance to take off and  put  Wonder Woman and  Superwoman in the same cell as them." Said  Lena Luthor as she looks at the unconscious forms of  Wonder Woman, Superwoman, Circe,  Suprena, Amora, Galica, and Maxima.

" ( sits crouched up on the catwalk looking down on  Lena and her men).  So this is where they all went. I better call Barbra and let her and Ashely that I found them." Said a woman with red hair while wearing a red and black suit with the symbol of a red bat on her cheast.

( Batwoman)

( Over at a military base)

" Wo,  slow down  Ratchet. You said that  Optimus and the others were captured. How did that happen?" Said  Kora as she looked at a screen showing Ratchet's face while Powergirl and  Donna Troy  Stood next to her. " Optimus and the others were on a joint mission with your mother, Superwoman, and a couple of the other heroes.   During this time,  I received an emergency call from Arcee stating that both their group, along with Circe and  Megatrons group had been ambushed by  Robots and soldiers in silver and green armor." Said  Ratchet. " Did you say silver and green? ( Watches Ratchet nod his head before looking at  Donna). Lena, she's at it again." Said   Powergirl as the woman in the red and black suit appeared on the screen next to Ratchet. "  From what I had just heard,  I made it just in time. ( Looks at  Donna and Powergirl).  When Barb and Ashely learned about your friend's disappearance. I  set out to get more information. You would not believe what I found." Said the woman.