Untie Troy

( play the song above while reading the first half of the chapter)

( The next day,  the autobots and their human allies were watching a recording of the battle that had happened yesterday thanks to Fowler taking the recording from the intel office over at the military base. He had made sure to copy the video while deleting it from the server. What had happened with  Kora had still baffled the team and their human allies)

"( Watches the video and then looks at  Korra). Now I'm curious about something. ( changes his right hand into its wrecking mace form). how much will it hurt if something swong at full force." Said  Bulkhead. " So you want me to let you hit me with your mace? ( Watches Bulkhead nod his head and then crosses her arms). Ok then, take a swing." Said  Korra as   Bulkhead swong his mace and hit  Korra but only made her skid across the floor on the balls of her feet seven feet away. " Did you feel that at all?" Asked Miko. " Feel It yes, but it didn't really hurt. it only stung. But I dare you to swing again. ( Watches swing again with even more force but holds up her left hand and catches the mace with her left hand). Well, that answers my question." Said  Korra.

" ( Looks shocked at what Korra had just done). How in the world is this possible?  ( Looks at  Optimus).  Megatron saw what she could do.  we may need to be careful with how we proceed with this. (  suddenly hears Miko yell and then looks over toward Miko, Korra, and Arcee). What's going on over there?" Asked Fowler. " I had a thought about something and asked  Arcee to use her arm blades on Korra. The blade didn't even leave a cut or a mark on her arms at all. " Said  Miko. " I'm pretty sure that if she can take a  blast from Megatron. She can take a blade as well. The only question revolves around what can hurt her. " Asked  Fowler as the elevator comes down with a woman standing on it.

 ( Donna)

" ( Walks over to  Korra, Miko and Arcee)

" ( Walks over to  Korra, Miko and Arcee).  Hey there,  my name's Donna. I thought I'd stop by and see my little niece." Said Donna as  June walked over to them. " Your the woman who always sent us  more than enough money to take care of ourselves and our house." Said  June. " ( Looks at  June confused). What are you talking about June?" Asked Arcee. " Well, You remember how I had told everyone that  Korra was my adopted daughter right? ( Watches everyone but donna nodded their heads). Well, a couple of years before meeting all of you,  we received an envelope with a hundred dollars inside with the words from untie Donna to little baby Korra. After that, we kept receiving similar envelopes with the same amount of many every three months. ( Looks at  Donna). So your her untie. Then you know who her parents are." Said  June. " That I do,  though I will start off by saying that we are not from this world.  At least myself, Wonderwoman,  Superwoman, Powergirl, and the villains  Circe, Giganta, Bizzaro, and Chettah are not from this world. We and  Lena Luthor are from a fallen world that was coming undone due to a villain wanting to destroy all life on our earth." Said Donna. 

" So you're saying that all of you are from another world?" Asked  Raf as  Donna nodded her head. " ( Looks at  June). do you have the box that I told you to bring? ( Watches June nod her head before watching her walk over to her car and then take out a box before walking back over to the group).  Good, this will make things easier. ( Looks at Kora). After all,  your cousin Superwoman and  Powergirl made it for you." Said Donna as Kora opens the box only to gasp in shock at what she sees.

" ( Looks at what's in the box in shock but then thinks back to what  Donna had just said before looking at her). Did you just say cousins Superwoman and  Powergirl? ( Watches Donna nod her head before looking back at the suit). That would explain the x-ray vision,  the heat-vision, super-strength, and invulnerability.  But what exactly can hurt me?"  Asked Kora. " The green rocks that you were protecting will and can hurt you along with Magical attacks. But because of your parents. Those things will hurt you slightly less. After all. (twirls around as her casual clothing changes into her wondergirl outfit). I am a magic user myself." Said Donna as  Miko yells in excitement. " That's why your name sounded familiar to me. Your Donna troy otherwise known as Wondergirl the partner to Wonder Woman." Said  Miko excitedly.

 ( Kora's first suit)

( Donna troy Wondergirl)

( Play this song while reading this part of this chapter)

" ( Smiles at  Miko before looking at Kora).  An since Im Wonder Woman's partner and I had just called you my niece." Said  Donna. " I'm the daughter of  Wonder Woman,  then that means that my father must have been what like a superman or something since your called Superwoman and Powergirl my cousins." Said Korra as she holds up the suit.  " He is your father,  and he died protecting you and your mother from one of his mortal enemies while our group and Circes went through the portal that brought us here. ( Smiles at  Kora). But enough about that. Why don't you try the suit on and see how it fits? The rest of you can wait up on the roof. This won't take long." Said  Donna as she and  Kora walked away from the group. " I'm excited to see this. " Said  Arcee as she ran toward the lift with Miko, Bulkhead, Raf, and Bumblebee right behind her. " This will be something extraordinary." Said  June as she, Fowler and Optimus joined the rest of the group on the lift as it then took them up to the roof. 

( A couple of minutes later)

" ( looks at the sunset while smiling before turning around after hearing the  Lift come up and smiles even more at what she sees). You look amazing  Kora." Said  June as everyone else turn to see Donna and Kora with  Kora in her new outfit. " ( Takes her phone out only to have it snatched away from her by June). What, I wanted to take a picture of them." Said  Miko. you do that and the supervillains will be coming here looking for her. You know how some of them act since you watch them on the news. Or do you want to endanger our home?" Said June as she glared at  Miko before looking at Kora with a smile. " ( Floats into the air while turning to face  Kora and her friends). Well, shall we go?" Asked  Donna as she crossed her arms while floating in the sky. "( Smiles at her friends and family).  So you guys later. ( Walks backward toward the edge of the roof of the base). I'm off to see my mom. ( Turns around and then kneels down while smiling at  Arcee).  Don't make me hunt you down. ( Taps her left ear). Because I will find you." Said  Kora as she smiles before launching into the sky and then flying through the clouds with  Donna following right behind her.