Kora vs Lena

( Play the song up top while reading this part of the chapter)

( The battle between Kora and  Lena who was now calling herself Ursa. Had ranged all across  New York with both of them not giving an inch. Whether it's Ursa throwing Kora through a building and then knocking her to the ground.  Or  Kora countering by hitting  Ursa with a few punches and then knocking  Ursa through the city. The two of them seemed to give the fight everything they got.  What made the battle more intense was when  Urse utilized her heat vision. This caused Kora to do what she could to try and make sure that  Ursa's heat-vision would not destroy any buildings as they had already been doing.)

" ( Blocks a left punch from Ursa by grabbing it with her right hand and then throws one of her own only for  Ursa to grab it with her right hand as the two fly through the sky). Lena stop this, you have to stop this madness. We're going to destroy the city if we don't." Said Kora. Why should I listen to someone who stood in my way of riding this world of both heroes and villains? I could have made this world far more peaceful. (Let's go of Kora's left wrist and then punches her in the face which sends her crashing through a building).  WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO SOMEONE WHO WOULD RATHER SAVE THE LIVES OF  PEOPLE THAT COULD AND WILL DESTROY HER HOME?" Said  Ursa as she punched  Kora far away and then punched her again once she was close enough. ( Dodges one of  Ursa's punches). THAT'S NOT YOUR CHOICE TO MAKE LENA. ( Punches Ursa away and then flies after her and then slams her into the ground). You don't get to decide who lives and who dies  Lena." Said  Kora as she is kicked in the chest by  Ursa and sent flying into the sky.

" AND YOU DO. (  Flies after  Kora and then grabs her). ARE VOTING YOURSELF AS THE ONE THAT DECIDES? ( Holds Kora with her left hand while punching her with her right).  DO YOU NOMINATE YOURSELF FOR THAT ROLE!" Yelled  Ursa until she is then punched into the sky by Kora. " NO, I'M NOT LENA! bUT WHAT YOU WERE DOING AND WHAT YOU'RE DOING NOW IS WRONG!"Yelled  Kora as she punched Lena into space.

( Over with Arcee)

" ( Punches Ultrawoman away from Superwoman). Sorry, but I'll be your dance partner for this occasion. ( Looks at  Superwoman's torn-up outfit and tosses her a new one). Here,  Kora had this made for you in case you ever needed some new threads." Said  Arcee as she flew towards  Ultrawoman while Superwoman spun around quickly and put on her new outfit. " ( Looks at  Superwoman's new outfit). Now you look even more super." Said  Donna as she finished  Wrapping two steel bars around a human-sized Giganta along with Cheetah.  Thanks. ( Looks at  Faora). I don't know how you escaped the phantom zone. But I will bring you in Faora." Said Superwoman.

( Kara's new outfit) 

" ( Blocks a blast of  Magic from  Circe)

" ( Blocks a blast of  Magic from  Circe). Surrender Circe, without that victory stone.  You will not survive. Said  Diana as she   Dodged another blast of magic. "  That may be true Diana,  but it seems like little Lena wasn't too careful with her usage of my stone. Or else she would have noticed the malice that I had left within it. There for,  even if I was to fall here. There will still be a piece of me inside Lena." Said  Circe until she is hit in the cheast by a blast of heat vision as she then fell with a smile on her face. " ( Looks at where the heat vision came from and finds that  Ursa was the one to do it before watching  Kora fly in and tackle her away from the area). Be careful Kora. ( flies over to  Donna as  Arcee and Superwoman land with two unconscious  Ultrawoman, and Faora who are tied up in a steel bar while Suprena is wrapped in an energy-draining rope). Now there's left is for Kora to finish her fight. ( Hears an explosion go off and then turns around and watches as pieces of debris fall through the sky). KORA!" Said  Diana as she and  Arcee flew off toward Kora and Ursa's location with  Powergirl, Superwoman, Amora, Galica, Solara, Amora, and Maxima following right behind them while carrying the unconscious forms  Ultrawoman and Faora, and the now awake Giganta, Cheetah, and  Suprena.

( Over with Kora)

" ( Crashes through a  railroad station with Ursa and then rolls away from her once they hit the floor before slowly getting up).  This has to stop Lena. We're causing too much damage." Said  Kora as she stands up but fatigued. " You still haven't answered my question. Do you consider yourself the one to judge others?" Asked  Ursa as she stood up fatigued. " ( Hears the sound of people landing across from her but keeps her focus on Ursa). No I don't,  for as someone once told me. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.  Those are words that I will always keep true to my heart. So no, I do not consider myself the judge or jury of those around me. for everyone should have the freedom to decide how they want to live their life. My job is just to help guide those that may stray from the right path." Said  Kora as Diana and  Donna wrap  Ursa around with their lassos.  " I think you've caused enough trouble  Lena Luthor. You talk about wanting to do good.  So what do you call the chaos that you caused when you choose to attack us." Said  Arcee as the superpowered defense force put power-dampening cuffs on Ursa,  Utrawoman, Faora, and Suprena before putting them inside a power-dampening armored truck.

" ( Looks at Cheetah and Giganta). You two will be coming with us.  Since you two didn't cause the most destruction." Said  Diana as she and  Donna cared Giganta and Cheetah before then flew into the sky with Superwoman, Powergirl,  Solara, Amora, Maxima, Galica, and Supergirl flying right behind them into the sunset.