Epilogue/ New Suit

(It's been a week since the grand battle.  Since then,  the world has prospered under the protection of its heroes.  Lena Luthor and her group except for  Cheetah and Giganta were placed in a high-security prison where their powers were nullified thanks to a serum created by  Raphiel and Ratchet with Powergirl's help.  Since then,  everything has been quiet.)

" ( Looks to her left after hearing the sound of someone walking her way and then spots  Kora in her new outfit). So that the outfit that you had made. It looks nice on you." Said  Donna as  team prime, Fowler, Arcee, Raph,  Superwoman, and Diana walked over to them." Thanks untie, I appreciate it. " Said  Kora as she walked toward the edge of the roof of the base and then stops. " Your father would be proud of you. just as I am. ( Hugs  Kora for a little bit before letting her go). So, what will you do now?" Said  Diana. 

( Kora's new suit)

" I'll do what I've always done mom

" I'll do what I've always done mom. Protect the peace in this world.  Like dad would have wanted." Said Kora as  Powergirl and  Superwoman walk up to her. " Kall would be proud of the woman that you've become Kor-el." Said  Powergirl. " If he were here,  I know that he would show you just how proud he is." Said  Superwoman as she, Donna, Diana, Powergirl, Arcee now named Alisa, and Kora floated into the air. " Well,  what are we waiting for? Let's go out and see what the world has in store for us." Said  Kora as the six of them flew off into the sky.

" ( Flies through the sky while thinking to herself). I wish you could see what I've become dad,  I know you would have loved to see the world that I call home. But don't you worry? ( Flies into space). I will do my best to strive toward a better Tomorrow like you always did. After all. ( Flies back down to the earth's atmosphere and then flies alongside  Alisa and  Wonder Woman). An El always brings hope right? Well then. ( Spots  Bizarro who had been missing from the battle now currently attacking civilians before quickly flying toward him and yelling). THAT'S WHAT I'M GONNA DO!" Yelled  Kora as she punches  Bizarro in the face.