Amazon Mother/ Cheetah

( It has been a month since Supergirl's first appearance. Since then, the world has been wondering these three questions. Where did she come from,  Why is she here and does she have any affiliation with  Superwoman and Powergirl? She's even slowly gaining a fan club of young boys and girls who watch her heroics on the news. So far she has saved a building full of people from a burning building, prevented a crane from smashing construction workers, Kept a train from falling off its railing, and saved an airplane full of people from suffering a death-defying crash)

( over at the Autobot base)

" ( Looks at a digital new bulletin of  Supergirl and smiles). You're doing great out there Kora,  keep up the good work." Said  Arcee as she looked at the digital news bulletin she had pulled up on the main lobby's second screen. " ( Walks over to the same screen that Arcee is looking at which has a picture of  Supergirl stopping a bullet train from falling off the rail). She's doing an extraordinary job,  isn't she Arcee?" Asked  June with s a smile. " That she is  June,  I just hope that her family will be able to be there for when she needs them." Said  Arcee.

( Over in  New York)

" Sits on a rooftop while eating a  subway sandwich. It always feels good to help those in need." Said  Kora as she ate her sandwich. " ( Floats down next to  Kora and smiles at her while crossing her arms). So this is where you've been. I must say that I'm proud of what you're doing  Kora." Said Wonder  Woman as she looks at Kora.

( Wonder Woman)

" Unite Donna told me that you would be too busy to visit me

" Unite Donna told me that you would be too busy to visit me." Said Kora. " Did she now, well then I guess someone is getting extra patrol time when I see her." Said  Wonder Woman as she sat next to  Kora. " So what brings you my way mom? I thought you guys would be busy with  Circe and  Momma Cheetah's group." Said Kora. " Excuse me, did you just say mama Cheetah?" Asked  Diana. " Well yeah,  haven't you ever wondered why  Giganta and Cheetah only focus on you and untie? It's because, while untie had always sent me and Mrs. Darby some money every month. Momma  Cheetah always sent us food and supplies like toiletries or fixed anything in the house when me, Arcee, and June aren't home. " I was wondering about that. Now I know why your house looked clean when we stopped by to say thank you to Mrs. Darby. We found the house spotless and when we asked her if she had cleaned the house. She said  no." Said Diana.

" ( Looks  Behind diana with her x-ray vision and spots something   400 miles away). Speaking of mamma  Cheetah. She and  that Sindren guy are tearing up downtown." Said  Kora as she finishes her sandwich and then floats into the air. " I'll go with you,  she owes me a new necklace after she broke the one you gave me as a gift." Said Diana as she and  Kor flew off toward  Cheetah and Sindren.

( Cheetah)