Chapter 1: Welcome to Hopes Peak High School

Just a  quick heads up before the story starts. Y/N is your name, F/N is first name, L/N is last name. This story will be in third person point of view as well. Hope you all enjoy and I am glad to be back writing once again.

A young man was walking towards the entrance of Hopes Peak High School. A school that was government funded. It had a solid core curriculum, sports, liberal arts, you name it. It was practically a prep school for overachievers. It only accepted the best of the best from across Japan. There were even a bunch of perks as well. Everyone who attended was set up for success after graduating this school.

 His name, was F/N L/N. A man that was about five feet eight inches tall, with dark blue hair and wore glasses. He mainly wore grey pants, a light blue shirt, grey shoes, and a grey jacket that looked futuristic. His hair was also blue and long. The letter he had in his hand mentions that he was the Ultimate Inventor. Some of his inventions were considered revolutionary and used at Hopes Peak. 

Excitement filled his entire body as he took his first step into Hopes Peak. That, would be the last bit of excitement he'd feel as he started to feel dizzy. The world spinning around him as everything turned black. 

What happened next, confused him as he woke up. Instead of the entrance hall, he was in a classroom. The windows boarded up by steel plates and huge nuts and bolts. A security camera was heard turning toward him. This made him immediately know that someone was watching. This caused him to get out of his seat and walk closer to it.

"Hello? What's going on here?" Y/N said as he looked around the class room.

He then looked at the camera then turned to the boarded up window once again. He then noticed a piece of paper on one of the desks. As he walked towards the desk, he saw that there were instructions on it saying to be at the gym by 8 am. He glance at the clock and notice that it was 7:50 am. The thought of being there early was the first thing that popped into his mind. The second thought occurred while he was walking to the gym. That thought was why he felt like he was imprisoned here.

Once he arrived at the gym, he opened the doors and saw a group of people there. The first thing he assumed was that they were the Ultimate Students that were in his class. All of them looked at him in a way that made him nervous.

"Uh, hey there." Y/N said while showing that he was.

A girl in a red jacker and blue shorts stepped forward. She spoke positively and almost excited to meet him.

 She spoke positively and almost excited to meet him

"Looks like you're number fifteen." Said the girl.

"Y-Yeah. Guess I am." Said Y/N as he was still quite nervous.

"Oh, sorry. Guess I should've introduced myself. I'm Aoi Asahina, the Ultimate Swimmer." She said with a big smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you, Aoi" Y/N said with a smile on his face.