Chapter 6: Second Investigation and Trial

After seeing that the victim was Chihiro, everyone had met up in the girls locker-room in just a few minutes. Seemed like everyone was uncomfortable seeing Chihiro tied up like this. The only thing anyone knew, was that someone in the room was the one who killed her. 

The silence of everyone was then interrupted by the sound of something hitting the floor, you turned and saw Toko was passed out on the floor. Aoi was the first to check on her.

"Fukawa, are you alright?" Said Aoi

"Did she faint?" Said Yasuhiro

"It would seem so." Said Sakura.

Aoi would gently shake Toko and she would slowly wake up. Aoi would then help Toko up to her feet. Y/N noticed Toko looked Woozy and was using Aoi for support.

"I don't think Toko is alright to investigate right now." Said Y/N.

"I can take her back to her room so she can rest. Taka, can you help me?" Said Aoi.

"Yes, of course." Said Kiyotaka.

The three of them would then leave the locker-room. Just a few seconds later, everyone had received another Monokuma File. Just like with Sayaka, it gave information on Chihiro's death. The file stated that she was killed around 2 in the morning. The body was discovered in the girls locker-room on the second floor of the school. The cause of death was a blow to the head with a blunt object. Death was instant. Mondo and Sakura were then put in charge of guarding the crime scene like last time.

"Look at that dumbbell." Mukuro said to Y/N.

Y/N looked at the dumbbell and saw one side was covered in blood. 

"That sure looks like the murder weapon. There is also blood on the carpet, which does mean that Fujisaki was killed in here." Said Y/N.

Y/N happened to notice Kyoko going to Chihiro's body to examine it. Makoto and Byakuya joined her. Y/N looked around the locker-room more and noticed a bloodstain on the wall that read "Blood Lust". It sounded familiar him, but he couldn't figure out where he heard it from. There was also a poster of a girl in a swimsuit that also had some blood on it. 

"Hey, was that poster always there?" Y/N said to Mukuro.

"To be honest, I don't know. We didn't go swimming the other day when we saw the big gun above the doors. Why do you ask?" Said Mukuro.

"Just seems a bit odd." Said Y/N.

"Yeah it does. I checked the other locker-room and there was a poster of a boyband." Said Makoto.

He said as he walked towards Y/N and Mukuro. Kyoko, Celestia, and Byakuya joined the three of them. 

"That doesn't make sense. Find anything else?" Said Y/N towards Makoto.

"We noticed the rope using to hold up Fujisaki is actually an extension cord." Said Makoto.

"A bit odd to use that. Actually, this whole crime scene is odd." Said Y/N.

"How come?" Said Makoto.

"Why would the killer go through all the trouble of lifting her body up like that?" Said Y/N.

"That's because this is the work of Genocide Jack." Said Byakuya.

"How do I know that name? You mean that serial killer that popped up recently?" Said Makoto