Chapter 5: Not Everyone is Trustworthy

It was now the day after Maizono's death. Two students are already dead. The mastermind behind this was getting exactly what they wanted. Y/N didn't even wait for Monokuma's morning announcement as he woke up before it. He got ready and made his way to Mukuro's room. Before he rang the doorbell to her room, he glanced over at Kirigiri's room. Y/N knew she had saw him leave Mukuro's room. Y/N rang the doorbell and waited for only a few seconds. The door would open and he'd see Mukuro, fully dressed and she motioned him to come into her. He'd walk into her room and she'd close the door behind him, locking it. 

"Is everything alright, Mukuro?" Y/N said then turned to her.

"Yeah, everything is alright. I'll be continuing in the game." Mukuro said then held up a letter.

"Probably the best outcome for now. Better than being surprisingly killed." Said Y/N.

"I  also got my memories of us together back as well." Mukuro said then nodded at Y/N.

"That's good. Did you happen to remember anything else other than us?" Said Y/N.

"Unfortunately no. Seems like it was only moments of us. Specifically memories of us going out and stuff like that." Said Mukuro.

"Makes sense. That's the same with me. Guess I didn't bother adding any other memories when I made the device." Said Y/N.

Monokuma's morning announcement was now going off, probably waking up everyone already.

"Guess we should head to the cafeteria." Said Y/N.

"Go on ahead. I'll head over a bit later." Said Mukuro.

"Alright then. See you in a bit Mukuro." Said Y/N.

Mukuro nodded and smiled at Y/N. he nodded back at her then left the room, going to the cafeteria. Surprisingly, he was the first one there. With no one there, he went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. When Y/N finished, you saw Kiyotaka sitting at the big table with Sakura and Aoi walking in.

"Good morning everyone." Said Y/N.

"Hey, Y/N." Said Aoi as she seemed a bit out of it from the trial last night.

"A fine morning to you." Said Kiyotaka

"Good morning." Said Sakura.

The four of themsat down together.

"Anyone want anything to drink or eat while we wait for the others?" Said Y/N.

"I'm alright, thank you." Said Sakura.

"I appreciate the offer, but I am okay for now." Said Kiyotaka.

"Same here." Said Aoi.

The four of them sat down and waited for everyone to show up. The four of them all talked, checking up on each other. Everyone then came into the cafeteria one by one. The last to arrive, was Naegi. 

"Hey Naegi, you okay after..." Said Yasuhiro

"Hey, don't you think its a bad time to bring Maizono up?" Said Aoi.

"It's alright, Hina. This was going to be brought up eventually." Said Makoto.

"Indeed. I think we should all move forward to ensure something like this never happens again." Said Celestia.

"I agree." Y/N said with a nod.

Right after Y/N said that, the bells in the school rang and the monitor in the cafeteria turned on. Everyone looked up at it to see Monokuma sitting in his office.