Chapter 9: The Third Trial

After chasing around a strange robot. Hifumi and Kiyotaka were murdered. Along with Mukuro being so badly injured that she couldn't participate in the class trial. The rest of the class had found the robot, which turned out to be Yasuhiro in it. With him being the prime suspect, the trial is about to begin.

"Alright, let's get this trial started. Someone was itching for some easy cash and murdered not one, but two of your classmates. I wonder do it." Monokuma said then laughed.

"We already know who did it!" Said Aoi.

This caused Monokuma to stop laughing and sound confused now by this.

"It was Hiro. He does not have an alibi for when the murders took place, and we found him in that suit." Said Celestia.

"Don't try and deny it! You killed them!" Aoi said to Yasuhiro.

"I didn't! Someone knocked me out! I was asleep the whole time! I don't know anything about it!" Said Yasuhiro.

"Shut your murdering mouth, murderer!" Said Jill.

"Who are you calling a murderer!?" Yasuhiro said back to Jill.

"I am sorry to say Hiro, but we do have evidence. Blueprints and parts for the suit was found in your room. The evidence does point to you having committed every crime so far." Said Celestia.

"No that's wrong!" Said Makoto. "Are we sure that Hiro made those blueprints?"

What do you mean?" Celestia asked.

"Take a look at this." Makoto said then pulled out a sheet of paper. "It's the note that Hiro wrote for everyone to meet up together. The handwriting doesn't match when you compare it to the blueprints." 

"Unless he made it a point to disguise his handwriting." Celestia said back to Makoto.

"My handwriting is barely legible as it is. I'm not smart enough to think of changing my handwriting." Said Yasuhiro.

"Makoto, are you saying you don't believe Hiro is the culprit?" Said Aoi.

"I also don't think Hiro did it." Said Y/N.

"And he's not the only one." Said Byakuya. "I also think Hiro is innocent, as well."

"Then who was in that Robo Justice suit?!" said Aoi. "Is it like Hiro said? Was there really someone running around in a second suit?"

"I doubt there is a second suit. We only found the one that Hiro was in." Said Y/N.

"Then there can be no doubt. Hiro is the prime suspect." Said Byakuya.

"That doesn't make any sense. You just said Hiro was innocent." Said Aoi.

"It makes perfect sense. Hiro was the suspicious individual in the suit, but he's not the culprit." Said Byakuya. "The culprit in this case has nothing to do with being in the Robo Justice suit."

"What?!" Said Aoi

"Now that's a bold assumption!" Said Jill.

"And what reason do you have for such a statement? You do have a reason yes?" Asked Celestia.

"Of course. But before we get to that, there's something else we need to clarify. So let's take care of that first." Said Byakuya.

"And what would that be? What needs to be clarified?" Asked Sakura.