Chapter 4: The First Class Trial

After investigating the death of Sayaka Maizono, the students had made their way to the trial room. It looked awfully nice for a courtroom discussing the murder of one of their classmates. Monokuma was sitting on a chair away from where the stands are. There were a total of sixteen stands, one of them had something in the way. That something, was a portrait of Sayaka.

"Be honest now, you were expecting something considerable less tasteful." Monokuma said while he was relaxing on his chair.

"Screwed up either way if you ask me." Said Mondo.

"Before we start. I have a question relevant to our task. Why the portrait?" Said Kyoko.

"Why not? Just because she is dead, I'd hate for her to miss the proceedings. Now, let's not waste any more time. Time to get judicial." Said Monokuma.

(You'll be in between Asahina and Hagakure.)

"This is jacked up

"This is jacked up. Nobody here really thinks one of us killed her?" Said Makoto.

"They'd be correct my boy. No room for doubt, I'm afraid." Said Monokuma.

Right. Everybody close your eyes! If you're the murderer, raise your hand." Kiyotaka said while closing his eyes.

"Yeah that'll float like an old lady's fart." Said Mondo.

"Enough chit chat. Commence debating for your lives!" Monokuma said after laughing a bit.

With that being said, the trial was now about to begin.

 "So, how does debating work?" Aoi asked while sounding a bit nervous.

"Knowing where to start is half the battle." Said Hifumi

"I think it might be smart to state what we already know then go from there." Said Y/N.

"We know it was Sayaka Maizono that was murdered." Said Kiyotaka.

"Obviously, and it was in Naegi's room. Specifically in the bathroom." Said Byakuya.

"So it seems most likely that the killer must have taken her by surprise while she was in the bathroom. She didn't have the chance to resist." Said Chihiro.

"No, that's wrong!" Said Makoto.

Everyone would then look at Naegi as he just jumped in without warning.

"Sorry about that, but hold on a second Chihiro. Try and remember how my room looked. With the way things had been damaged, I think we can definitely assume there was a struggle." Said Makoto.

Danganronpa: The InventorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara