- . Chapter 2 ; Feud

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

The clouds made a noise like no other, rumbling like a hungry stomach. Or like thunder clouds ready to strike, the lightning was never pleasing for Y/N. It was always too loud and sharp for her ears, and too flashy and bright for her eyes.

CREACK
The the lightning cracked white as the waves and flashy like jewelry. It crackled hard against the ground shaking the cave.

"Ah!.."

Y/N woke up startled and looking around at the room, she winced at the pain on her from jolting up. She awakened Neteyam suddenly with her movement. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back wrapping his arms around her neck.

She wasn't aware if they were back in the cave completely or how things went after her fall. She didn't remember anything after breaking impact. She hated thinking about Neteyams face,

White like waves, flashy like jewelry. "ah!" Y/N woke up suddenly and tightly. Curled up inside Neteyams arms, they were unsure of their surroundings and felt content in a way. They looked up to see Neteyam passed out leaning against the tent, all they could remember was the fight for survival and Neteyams scared and feared face, she didn't want to go back to that ever again, that trauma was one to not relive. Something in her felt off, was she hungry or just uptight, she leaned up and shook him a bit to wake him up.

He started to subtly wake up from his slumber as he was knocked out cold a bit. He hadn't returned back until a bit late that night. His vision started to return and he got out of the haze. He opened his eyes fully noticing Y/N. He instantly jumped and hugged her tight, before pulling her out holding her by her shoulders rapidly.

"Why would you do that?! I told you to be careful."

Neteyam had worry in his eyes but he finally found peace in that. His eyes lowered down softly and his tears watered up a bit but barely. He was settled with himself, relief placed into himself.

"I'm sorry Nete! I truly am. I thought I had gotten it down.."

She looked down at herself and her ears followed down. She looked gloom and the weather and rain striking didn't quite help her any bit. It made her feel uncomfortable and exposed as if she was going to get swept up in a storm. She wasn't in his arms anymore as she was sitting close in-front of him now.

Neteyam could tell by her expressions his outburst only made how she felt worse about the situation. He knew that she was scared of storms and it was the cause of her waking him up as she did and for being awake as it is.

"Hey, it is ok. Come here Y/N"

He reached out for Y/N and brought her in for a cradled cuddle. She loved his hugs because it made her feel safe, protected, and comforted.