- . Chapter 9 ; Heart to Heart

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

It was cold and plain, the air was draft and the night seemed as if it would never end. Tossing and turning, this was new for Neteyam, but what else was he to do.

He hissed in his sleep and Y/N woke up, she looked around and finally noticed Neteyam wincing and crying slow tears.

Do I help him? I don't feel as if I should given he needs to face his own problems. Whatever.

She slid across the floor and she could hear the ocean rise and then splash down and it caught her a bit off guard. She continued crawling towards Neteyam and finally laid down next to him where her face was facing his. She took her hand and rubbed it on his shoulder and he quickly stopped the commotion.

He held his eyes shut tight and then released them looking forward, he looked all over making out the face as he didn't believe who it actually was.

"Why are you here-"

"You seemed in pain, I couldn't ignore it."

"I'll be alright."

"No you won't. Now cuddle me."

They both rolled there eyes at each-other and Neteyam pulled her closer and to the other side to face away from his chest, he kept a arm around her and they both fell asleep as fast as they could. His pain and tears went away and he felt at peace for what time it was left.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

They all finally woke up for the day, Lo'ak was one of the first few awake and so was Y/N. They signaled to each other without sharing words and walked out of the Maruis, they both hopped on there Ilu and swam off swiftly against the water.

They finally reached a spot in the water where they were alone.

"Sooo, are you going to explain?"

"Explain what Lo'ak?"

"Why you two were cuddling?"

"Oh.."

"So?"

"He was crying and turning in his sleep, I felt bad to not try to comfort him."

"I see."

He looked down at the water as if he was sad to hear the news come from her mouth.