- . Chapter 5 ; I can hear you

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

The rain flowed down, it now was the heavy rain she predicted and wanted to avoid but her curiosity about the sight dragged her to push through. Maybe it was worth it to get a glimpse, even if the rain made that harder to do.

She was still following the trail of the other two Ikrans ahead of her, silently stilling behind in a stealth-like fashion. Not brushing up on the forestry or trying to make too much noise as she flew.

I just know the Ikran had a rider, but why were they different shades? I've never seen anyone in the clan with a lighter shade than the rest. But why would two be on one, they should have their own. It can't be any of the kids unless they broke the restricted rule that was set upon all the kids during the eclipse to be back in the camp.

Maybe an older rider yes. Hmm...

She rode up onto a tree and latched on to the side of it quickly. Making a slight cracking noise but not too much to carry attention. Of course, the Ikran could be suspicious to see this far on its own.

The two other riders landed on the ground staying up on the backs of their Ikrans. They shared and conversed some words and she could slightly hear them. It was too far to identify but the hair was familiar and so were the marks on the back.

They both were older but still young from a distance. They both seemed from her clan but she couldn't pinpoint anyone she had seen daily with hair like so and skin like it. She noticed the flat tail and wide forearms.

Y/N made a calling noise that echoed throughout the forest, it was a piercing and silent but frightening noise even for the strangers ahead of her. They all turned straight around, not in fear but alert. She wanted them to turn around and she feared what she saw lingering.

They tried to locate where the echo was coming from but couldn't. Y/N launched off upwards to a hidden location, away from where they were they stretched back to the clan as fast as they could so they could hide as fast as possible back to where they slept in the dark.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

She tossed over onto her side, eyelids moving about in scarce sleep. She turned and tossed in her sleep. Fallen head over heels for a good night for once she opened her eyes in a fearful and life-catching look as she did on those vines.

She made groaning noises as she did every night that were ever so noticeable to most of her neighbors. She was paranoid about everything around her, which only made everything worse.

It was for her good to be paranoid in a time like this, she needed to be on alert. After all, everyone hated and detested her.