- . Chapter 8 ; New Era

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

3 Days Later...

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

"We all are going to go hunt some fish."

"Alright, have fun Ao!"

"No, I want you to come with us."

"A- are you sure?"

"Yes, you'll need to learn soon."

"Alright, let me grab my stuff."

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

Hey, y'all! Italicized talking will be sign language underwater!!

She swam under the water with her Ilu quick and heavy, but swift to brisk against the water. She looked around and noticed everyone joining them as they swam further out.

Neteyam and Tsireya joined behind her as Lo'ak got ahead of them faster to bump into Y/N directly. She gave a smile and so did Lo'ak, her mood changed rapidly over the past few days as she finally faced the trauma, guilt, and pain. She became happier with Aonung and Lo'ak closer to her, some people she could rely on and trust with her life.

"We are headed outside of the reef."

"Why are we taking her that far?"

"Just get her used to real hunting."

"You know how that ended up with me back then Aonung."

"You were young."

"Whatever."

"Y'all it's a good learning experience."

"Shut up Ney."

"Come on Lo'ak!"

They all plastered a smile on their faces as they couldn't laugh underwater, she was intensified and intrigued by what outside of the reef brought that was so dangerous. She couldn't speak in sign as well as the others did with their hands but she could understand the few Aonung taught her.

She wanted to get better at stuff around the clan but she still had ways to go, just as Lo'ak and Neteyam did.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─