- . Chapter 6 ; Scream

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

"When we get old can I be with you forever?"

"Always and forever Neteyam!"

They both fell into a long needed hug, which finally turned into a cuddle. They both fell into caressing each other as all they wanted was each others touch and comfort.

The wind flew straight over them and through them. Surrounding them with the breath of the pandora air giving them the life they always wanted in that moment. Pure joy, comfortable in each others arms.

Ewya gifted them beautifully.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

Y/N awoke still on the floating Ikran that was her own. They knew how much she loved her Ikran and to leave the poor thing there with her no longer would kill it slowly. They were bonded for life.

"Where am I?"

"Home."

Here eyes intensified and looked around, she slowly slipped and didn't make a noise. She wanted to fall and maybe her pain would soon be over fast and swiftly.

Lo'ak reached an arm out and caught her by the forearm. He looked concerned and at fear and intensity as Neteyam looked the same. Tsireya also looked in shock as Y/N's face was soft and content. Calming as she would say at the least.

She glared a bit as Lo'ak pulled her up onto his Ikran behind him. He forced her arms around his stomach and Neteyam couldn't look away from them as they were close to the camp, he had to double back and he groaned as Tsireya noticed.

"Babe, you need rest when we land."

"We still have to report back love."

"Right."

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

"Where is she!"

"We don't have her-"

"It's been 3 YEARS! I want my daughter BACK!"

"We can't make that happen mo-"

"Don't talk back."

"Neytiri, don't yell at them like this."

Jake held on her head trying to pull her in but she pushed away at him and turned back to them in a hostile motion. She huffed and sighed wincing in pain as an emotion.