- . Chapter 10 ; Dialogue

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

Hey Guys! This chapter is going to be a short interval between the main story of the conversation that Neteyam and Y/N had from the last chapter!

If multiple people want as well I'll make a Lo'ak and Tsireya interval chapter too! Comment to let me know! Enjoy <3

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

"I'll tell you everything Nete. I just wish to know what happened these past few years first.."

"Well.. do you want me to start at that night?"

"The night your family fled the clan?"

"Yes."

"Please."

He shifted up in the sand as he pulled Y/N closer to his chest as they stared out onto the water with the sun rising. It was still calm and silent around them and the rest of the clan was a bit distant from them.

"That night.. my mother and father were injured badly. We took them back to the camp.. but my grandmother.. Mo'at."

He sighed and grabbed his skin between his eyes twitching at it as he hated thinking back on the face his grandmother made towards his family.

"Are you ok to tell me this?"

"Yes.. but I can never get out of my head how she bashed us and tossed us away at the sudden motion of us leaving. She wouldn't help them.. Kiri had to help them on there own. She tried her best and we set off a night later."

"So.. where did you all stay?"

"We had stayed at the old war grounds.. we knew no one would go there."

"Smart. People assumed you were dead.. soon later heard word of the fight."

"Yeah.. I almost died."

"Wh- huh? Nete!"

"Sorry.. I said that a bit to calm."

He scratched his head chuckling a bit to let off some of the tension in the flowing air.

"Explain.."

"I got shot.. but it only brushed my shoulder. They aimed for my chest but spider protected me."

"He was always a tough one."