- . Chapter 7 ; Fresh Love

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

"You should've never brought her back here."

"I have to agree with your mother."

Neytiri paced as Jake watched from a distance in worry, he was constantly on alert and worried heavily for his family and the state they were in. Maybe they shouldn't have went back to the clan.

They looked at there two sons placed in front of them along with Y/N. Kiri wasn't there and hadn't talked to anyone since there fight. Assumed to have been with Spider as usual.

"I lose my youngest, now you bring me a replacement? You should be with your betrothed Neteyam. You should be out doing the clan good Lo'ak, I expect more."

"You are being rather hard on them, or something we asked."

"Tah."

Neytiri rambled on more as Y/N dazed off of the conversations going on around her. She was having a panic attack and Lo'ak noticed shortly after, he eyed at her to get her attention but her eyes stayed wide and ever shaking down at her legs.

Betrothed? Is this why he was with her. Not forgotten? It's my fault, it's always my fault. Please don't hurt me, I can't fight this anymore, Neytiri should tear me too shreds for such things. I cant- I can-

"Y/N!"

"H-"

"Are you ok?"

"Ye- yes."

"I am speaking Lo'ak."

There parents still spoke as if they were leaders, chiefs of the clan. They hated the day end and beginning lectures they all endured everyday because of the anxiety and intensity of each day. Jake still feared exile or forced leave from Ronal, they had to be perfect.

"Get out of here. But not you Y/N."

They both got up, patting Y/N as they walked out, Lo'ak gave her a kiss on the head as well to add to it, Neteyam glared and walked out the opposite way as his brother. Is all Lo'ak wanted was to make a foul out of his brothers feelings?

"You will need to be put in-front if the chief."

Both of them gazed down at her as she kept her head and ears down to herself.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

"You bring us another child?"