Introductions

Slowly, one by one, they woke up. All confused by seeing they were in a theater of some sort.

"Where the FUCK are we?" Bakugou Katuski screamed.

"I dunno man! But it's kinda manly!"

"No, Kirishima. It's not, we may have been Kidnapped." A very exasperated voice spoke.

"Aizawa-Sensei!" Class 1-A all spoke at once.

Then there was a cough and all their heads turned to the side "Hawks? Endeavor? Best Jeanist? All of you are here as well?" Izuku spoke hesitantly.

"It seems quite a few pro's are here! Including almost all of the UA staff!" a chipper voice spoke.

"Nedzu-san, do you know what is going on, by chance?" one of the teachers asked

"I do not at the moment no."

Everyone shifted uncomfortably at that.

"Why the Fuck, are we in the same space as these shitty hero's?" a raspy voice came from the other side of the room and all the hero's stiffened and turned, all dropping into battle stances.

"Enough"

A voice none of them had ever heard before spoke up. They all turned to the front of the theatre.

"Hello. You can call me.. Stellar. I am not from your universe. I am known as an Author. I will not go into great detail about that. I brought you all here to watch one person's Multiverse. Quirks do not work here, so don't even try."

"The Multiverse? I thought that was just a theory?" Midoriya questioned quietly.

The being stepped forward showing their face, they had short blonde hair, glasses, hazel eyes and had a short stature "Indeed, Midoriya Izuku. But it is real." Her voice was ethereal and angelic.

"So.. who's Multiverse will we be watching?" Kaminari asked.

She smiled at him slightly "You will be watching that of your catalyst. Midoriya Izuku.

Said person gaped at the woman.

"THE FUCK? HOW IS THE NERD-"

"Silence, Bakugou Katsuki."

They all watched in amazement as the boy shut his mouth and sat down.

"He is your catalyst for many a reasons. You'll find those reasons out as you watch. Remember. These are not your universe. But they all hold some truths to them. A lot of these universes tie together by these truths and you'll be finding out secrets of your catalyst. Do Not hold your Midoriya Izuku accountable for some of the things his others selves will do."

"Yes Ma'am! We will do as you ask! But may I ask the rules of this theatre?" Iida Tenya asks with upmost seriousness.

Stellar smiled and her eyes squinted in delight "Thank you Iida. The rules are as fallow. 1) No fighting, if a fight is going to break out, there is a room to the left where it can be done. That room is indestructible, the theatre is not. 2) If you do something I do not approve of, I will be sending you back to your universe and you will not continue to watch." They pause to look Mineta in the eyes, he shrinks back and she smiles sharply "3) There will be breaks to discuss what you see, but not always. 4) If you think of it, you can have it. Say you want food, or drink, just think hard enough and it will appear in your hand. 5) If four or more people look away from the screen, it will automatically pause, and will only resume when all eyes are back on the screen. 6) Enjoy." As she finished the sentence, she disappeared.

The screen lit up.

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loaded: Shouta's weirdly Omniscient class.