First Chapter Of Tea In A Bar

Original Owner: https://archiveofourown.org/works/32039665/chapters/79364725

Credits to Atiya_Blackcharm

"I apologize Rody, I'm going to have to send you home now." Stellar sighed, but smiled at the boy who pouted at her.

"Fine, fine. See ya later, right Hero?" He smirked down at the boy who was still cuddling into his shoulder.

Izuku sighed sadly but nodded all the same "Yeah Rody. I'll come visit as soon as I can, okay?"

Rody smiled "You better."

Then Stellar snapped her fingers and he was gone. Izuku almost fell, but was caught by Todoroki. He smiled at him and sat up "Thank you Todoroki-kun."

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loaded: Part One: Tea In A Bar

"Part One? That hasn't happened before?" Mic looked to Stellar questioningly.

She hummed "It happens sometimes. This is one of my favorite universe's though. It's very... Angsty. That's probably why there's more than one part to it. So it'll show you the basics of what's happening there, but not much detail to it."

Everyone nodded in acceptence.

Izuku was tired.

He had always been tired in a way since he was little. There was always that weight on his mind that made it hard to breathe, hard to move. But he always pushed through it, trying to lift his head and look at others with a smile even though all he got were glares and snarls of disgust in return.

Some of the occupants in the theatre shifted uncomfortably. Izuku the most noticeable.

Aizawa sighed "Come here Problem Child. You can sit with me for this one, yeah?"

Izuku nodded and made his way over, Nemuri, who was sitting to his left moved a seat over and he took her spot. He settled down and leaned slightly against Aizawa's shoulder. He hid a small smile in his capture weapon.

He would try to smile even though his skin pulled uncomfortably at burns and new cuts he got from school. He'd smile at his mom when she asked him how was his day, even though he knew he would have to go to the bathroom and change a bandage or two. Even though, that day at school he found another red spider lily waiting for him at his desk.

There were sharp inhales at that. Shinsou turned around to look at him "Did that... Did that really happen to you?" He asked sadly.

Izuku looked down, not wanting to see the pity on anyone's face. A small "Yeah.." Came from him and he felt a hand on his, he looked down to see a large calloused hand on his, he looked to the owner and saw Aizawa-sensei looking at him with worry in his eyes. He just took his hand and squeezed, then looked back at the screen. Everyone got the hint, that he didn't want to talk about it, and they turned back to the screen as well, with sorrow etched on their faces.

He smiled at All Might, even though he could throw up from the phantom sensation of the sludge going down his throat. And he smiled as All Might had left him on the roof and as he leaned a bit too far off the railing before noticing the explosions from afar.

He smiled after being scolded for saving Bakugou, and he smiled when All Might told him he could become a hero.

But even then, he was just so tired.