I'm tired

Original Owner: https://archiveofourown.org/works/31887751?fbclid=IwAR1HRXyZ0611H2-cLjktt2ELGVX90ERZUFtOQYdiPKJT4kkcezNDD-5kLw4

Credits to Sentient_Stove

"Alright. Now that we've had a good laugh, are you all ready for the next one?" Stellar stared across the crowd. Some still chuckling slightly, which made her smile.

Eventually she got nods and words of confirmation, so the screen lit up.

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loaded: im tired.

Everyone paused when they heard Stellar breathe in sharply. They saw she was staring at the screen with wide, sad eyes. No one really like this reaction, and Nedzu spoke up "Are you alright Stellar-kun? I take it this universe isn't very pleasant.."

She shook her head, while trying to keep her composure "You'd be correct... At any point, and I mean that. At any point, any of you, feel the need to take a break. Tell me. This universe is Heavy. Midoriya, Aizawa. This universe is mostly centered around the two of you. So please, if you need a break, tell me. This is not a light warning. Am I understood?"

There were audible gulps throughout the theatre, nervous glances towards the two. Aizawa sighed and stood up, making his way over to his problem child, promptly scooped him up. Who responded with an 'eep!' and carried him back to his seat. He had Midnight scoot over once again, and sat Midoriya into the seat next to him. Then looked over to Stellar and nodded.

She nodded back, took a deep breath, and pressed play.

The first time that Izuku tells him, it's random, almost unexpected because the teen has a smile on his face when he says it, standing in front of his desk.

"I'm tired."

"Well we can see where the title is already coming into play." Kurogiri murmurs.

"Hmm." All For One responds, if he had eyebrows they'd be drawn together. 'What kind of tired?'

Shouta can't help but raise an eyebrow at the words. "Then go back to the dorms and take the rest of the day off."

Izuku doesn't move. "I'm tired."

Shouta gestures for the student to sit. "What kind of tired Izuku?"

"There's more than one kind?" Izuku sits on top of his desk, and they stare at each other, Shouta behind his desk and Izuku a few feet away, head tilted slightly to the left. This kid is going to be the death of him, Shouta swears, how the hell does the child not know that you can be more than one type of tired?

"Emotionally, physically, mentally, quirk-wise, there's plenty of ways you can be tired." Shouta threads his hands together and leans forward. "Any of those ring a bell?"

Hizashi turns to his friend "You know, sometimes your blunt ways are off putting. But I'm thankful this doesn't seem to be one of those times."

Aizawa rolls his eyes and his friend and then chooses to ignore him.

"Emotionally? Maybe? What does that feel like?"

"It's different for everyone. I usually feel more drained and apathetic to what's around me."

Izuku laughed and shook his head. "You're always like that Aizawa-sensei."

"Touché Problem Child." He chuckles as he ruffles the greenettes hair.