Pikachu Never F*cking Learns

Original Owner: https://archiveofourown.org/works/30166179/chapters/74319933?fbclid=IwAR2o7g-8sCwMCtZ3VmHJab8wYb4z4-dw-9bm_6tkNzMHm8TMPESSQ1B-eME

Credits to s_the_queen

No one has really moved yet. All absorbing the comfort and love in the room. It's sad yes. But the fact that they have reached out, across sides. Have looked past Villain and Hero titles. Have stretched out willing hands to one another, that is beautiful. It's comforting in the oddest of ways. It feels warm, and safe. Shigaraki hasn't let Midoriya go, and Midoriya hasn't let him go either. Yagi finally backed off after Izuku had felt Shigaraki stiffen, and sent him a look. He nodded in understanding. While he is sorry, and never wanted any of this to happen, he knows that this, right now? Is between them. Between the Children.

He sighs and goes to sit back in his seat when a firm grip finds it's way to his shoulder. He looks and there stands Aizawa "I think we need to have a chat."

Yagi nods and they make their way to empty room.

"So you gave Midoriya his quirk. Pray, tell why, you didn't notify me of this?" His eyes are narrowed dangerously and Yagi swallows harshly.

"W-well.. It's because this is a very big, well guarded, dangerous secret Aizawa-kun." He can't look the other in eye, he doesn't want to see the anger he knows is there.

"That's exactly, I should have been told Yagi. How am I supposed to train, and help this kid, if I don't even know what's going on? You obviously didn't do a great job teaching him how to use the quirk if all his broken bones show for anything." He growled dangerously. "So, what's going to happen, is you're going to tell me every piece of information you have on this quirk, then, you are going to let me tell Mic so we can help him. Understood?"

Yagi nods and goes on a long explanation.

Meanwhile, outside that room, the hero's in training and some of the villains have decided to have conversations. Uraraka and Tsuyu approached Toga and asked her what her reasoning to become a villain were. After her story the two looked at each other, nodded and gathered the girl in a hug. They cried with and for her, telling her she didn't deserve the abuse she'd suffered and they wish they could have done something for her sooner. She sobbed the words they've all been saying "We're just kids"

Dabi and Hawks haven't let each other go, when Hawks asks in a low whisper "What's your reasoning?"

Dabi stiffens for a moment and then relaxes, his whispered answer almost to quiet for Hawks to hear "You already know I'm Shoto's brother... Endeavor's abuse is/was that bad. I want.. I want to end him.."

Hawks nods hesitantly "I want to take the HPSC down." and Dabi has to stifle a giggle.

All For One is 'watching' this all unfold with disbelief. His group slowly falling apart at the seams. He observes his successor, as he sits with his son. He, had never really wanted to get Izuku involved, but it seems that him and All Might have both taken things from the other that they love and cherish. He thinks on it, and what he could possibly do differently.

Most turn their heads to the door when it opens and some of the students gasp when Yagi walks out with a black eye, Izuku most of all, but he doesn't really want to get up and leave Shigaraki, so he just stews in his confusion. He hears Mic-sensei snicker when Aizawa-sensei fallows behind the man.

"Not to worry kids..." Yagi starts slowly "I think... I think I deserved it."

Aizawa nods in confirmation. He sits back in his seat and Mic sends him a questioning look "I'll tell you later."