Flower Haloes

Original Owner: https://archiveofourown.org/works/34852168

Credits to Insomniac_with_dreams

*WARNING: WORLD HERO'S MISSION SPOILERS.
IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS FOR THIS MOVIE, WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO COME OUT/SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER.*

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loaded: Flower Haloes

"Alright, I'm going to have everyone go back to their original seats, except, leave one open next to Midoriya. I have a... Special guest coming for this one. One that only 3 maybe 4 of you know." Stellar smiled wide and dopey.

A few people grumbled and some straight up asked why, but Stellar just shook her head and shooed them to their seats. Her eyes sparkled with excitement "Alright, here he comes!!"

There was a poof, then an "oof!" The sound of someone struggling to stand up and the person asking "What the hell?" Along with a nervous tweetering.

Immediately Midoriya was out of his seat, much to the confusion of many others. Bakugou rolled his eyes with a huff, and Todoroki sat there with a small knowing smile. Aizawa cocked an eyebrow, eyeing this new person skeptically, and 'Is that a bird?'

"Rody!!!" Midoriya yelled in excitement and lunged into this 'Rody' for a hug.

"Oof.. Deku? Ah, of course it is. It's always because of you something wild and crazy happens to me." The boy chuckled and hugged back, all the while the boys bird looked like it was caught between two emotions, fluttering around their heads, bumping into Midoriya's face with excitement, while also looking incredibly nervous. "Mind explaining what's going on Hero?"

Bakugou let out a 'Tch' and Kirishima turned to him "You know this guy?"

"Case thief." Is the only thing he grumbled out and Kirishima's eyebrows furrowed in further confusion.

"Well." Midoriya started, leaning back a bit to look up to him "We got uh- Transported to this, theatre to watch my multiverse? Apparently this universe has something to do with you? So uh- the person who brought us here; Stellar, had you come." He explained bashfully.

"The multiverse? You know, every time I've been near you, you've broken my world view, so I'm not even going to question it, at this point." The taller smirked down at him, and Izuku felt his face flush.

Meanwhile, everyone watching this interaction had different reactions. Most of them being 'Who is this guy? How does Midoriya know him? Why are they so close? Why are they still hugging?

"Please, welcome to my Theatre Rody Soul, Pino. You may sit next to Midoriya and enjoy."

Izuku proceeded to grab Rody's hand and lead him to their seats, which were surrounded by the Dekusquad, who were all giving him questioning looks, aside from Todoroki who just greeted him "It's nice to see you again Rody."

"Ah, Mr. Stoic, good to see you to."

Aizawa sighed 'He's like a calmer, collected version of Bakugou. Nicknames, sass and all.'

"Soooooo~ Deku-kun, who might this be?" Uraraka asked.

"Oh! I'm sorry everyone! This is Rody Soul, and his bird Pino!" Pino fluffed up her chest and Midoriya laughed "He's the civilian I went on the run with, the one who put the key in, and stopped the trigger bombs!"