run, run, as fast as you can

Original Owner: https://archiveofourown.org/works/35005741

Credits to CloudedStripes

"Are you all ready for the next universe?" Stellar asked, she got a lot of yes's back so she nodded.

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Loaded: Run, run, as fast as you can (Part 1/2)

Everyone paused for a moment when they hear Stellar cackle, she was leaning over clutching her stomach. Absolutely losing it.

"Uh- Stellar? Are you alright?" Izuku asked cautiously.

She giggled some more but stood up a bit straighter, wiping away some tears that had formed from her laughing so hard "Yes, yes. Sorry about that. This one just-You'll just have to see." Everyone nodded and turned to the screen.

By the time Izuku is twelve, he's worked out that hero fights also happen after dark, and that he can go find them.

"Oh, I hate this already." Aizawa grumbled, he got a pat on his shoulder from Hizashi in sympathy, but he growled when he noticed that blonde was holding back a laugh.

"Oh no, Deku-kun, please tell me you aren't going to go out and find fights?" Uraraka looked at him like she was going to lose her mind.

"Midoriya-kun! That is highly irresponsible!" Iida barked.

"Then just be glad I didn't do it in our universe!" He shrieked.

They're in places his mum probably wouldn't like him going by himself, true. But he's got no friends and an obsession with heroes, okay, he's been so bored recently. What his mum doesn't know won't hurt her.

He's walking down a vaguely familiar alley, squinting in the dark as he adds to his notebook —18 new entries this evening!! that's more than the last two nights he's been out put together— when he hears a thump behind him. And behind him? The dim light seems to swirl around the person —man? Being? Villain?— and glowing red eyes stare into his soul, and Izuku's everything stops working as ice trickles down his spine. Izuku just stands there, and the person stares ominously.

There are some snorts through the audience, but Hawks shivers and speaks in a hushed tone "I wouldn't want to deal with that.."

"Shouta! It's you!" Hizashi sings in his ear, he groans and slides down in his seat. Nemuri is also laughing at him. He wants to disappear. He doesn't want to deal with this, no thanks.

And then he growls —honestly growls, lower than Izuku thought possible— and leaps directly at Izuku and Izuku r u n s.

"Oh my, nope. No thank you. Didn't like that.." Izuku continues to mumble under his breath, as his classmates all shiver. They've all been on the receiving end of that look and growl, but they've never been leaped at. They are all thankful for that.

"Good, maybe he'll stay home." Aizawa grumbles under his breath. That causes Nemuri to cackle, when he looks at her with a question in his eyes, she smiles sharply.

"You know better than any of us that the little green bean doesn't give up that easily." His eyes widen minutely and he sags in his seat, knowing she's 100% correct.

It's not until he's halfway home, still sprinting only because of adrenaline, that his mind catches up and he realizes that the possibly-inhuman-figure had told him to "go home".