Gomen'nasai

Original Owner: https://archiveofourown.org/works/23823658?fbclid=IwAR1JynLPj4zsWaGVT-WMSy2HnDD6bmSeB2aX7Z77p_864xtMmnHIdFqf_RU

Credits to Definitely_an_Alien_pewpew

"You have little time to discuss the previous showing. Please spend this time wisely. Remember, some things may seem important, but you should still have priorities."

"Alright, So we have two things that take priority here and since we don't have much time to discuss, lets only talk about one." Aizawa spoke to the teachers "Option one: Midoriya's apparently Supervillain father. Or option two: Todoroki's home life."

They all sat in silence for a moment when Nedzu spoke up "Well, seeing that Midoriya-kun hasn't been in contact with his father since a young age, I propose we talk about Todoroki-kun's home life since he is still there, and is need of some obvious help."

The teachers all nodded in agreement "Should we pull him and Dabi up to talk about it? Since, ya know... Apparently he's his brother?" Mic suggested hesitantly.

Nedzu thought for a moment and nodded "I'll go speak with him."

Nedzu hopped up from his chair and made his way towards the villains and only heard the tail end of the conversation they were having "-sly? Sensei! You mean the one I've been fighting and wanting to kill is your son?!" Ah, that was Shigaraki's voice.

"Excuse me!" Nedzu chirped and all their heads whipped to face him, they shifted uncomfortably and All For One spoke

"Nedzu. What can I do for you?"

"Ah, I was wondering if I could barrow Dabi-kun for a moment so we can discuss what happened while he was still in.. Enji's care. As soon as we get back I have many plans to fulfill." He smiled sharply, beady eyes glinting with mischief. Dabi shifted uncomfortably, looking contemplative for a moment before shaking his head.

"Not now, maybe I'll change my mind later but I do not wish to speak about it at the moment."

"No worries Dabi-kun, rest assured, if it's as bad as I assume.. Let's just say if you get to him before the actual hero's do.. Well, he probably deserved it." and he walked away, while the rest of the league stared dumbfounded after him.

"I sometimes forget how terrifying that rat can be." All For One murmured.

Nedzu makes his way over to the students "Todoroki-kun, would you like to come with me so we can speak about your home life?"

He watched as Todoroki stiffened in his seat, but Midoriya and Iida both placed reassuring hands on his shoulders "Would you like me to come with you Todoroki-kun?" Midoriya asked quietly.

He shook his head and stood up, and walked with the principal over towards the teachers. He swallowed harshly.

Yagi frowned "Surely it can't be that bad can it? Endeavour is a hero!"

He was suddenly silenced by a scarf wrapping around his face "Shut it you. Just because he's a hero doesn't mean he's a good one." Aizawa growled.

"So Todoroki-kun... How did Enji raise you?" Nedzu asked professionally

Todoroki shifted uncomfortably "If.. I tell you, would you actually be able to do anything about it?"

"Yes, we would be able to. Technically me, as your homeroom teacher, have partial custody over you. That happened when your father signed the paperwork for the dorms. We'll also be able to make you a ward of UA, and make it to where he wouldn't be able to step foot on the premises."

Todoroki nodded, but then a voice spoke up that none of them were expecting "I have enough evidence on my laptop to get him in Jail." Midoriya mentioned nonchalantly.