Continuing...

Summary: Ahahaha! So this is just a continuation of the last chapter, enjoy!

"Alright, if you're all settled then we shall begin where we left off, everyone ready?" Stellar gets nods of confirmation, seems they're all a bit sleepy still. Oh well, they'll wake up.

Well, if Jirou already eavesdropped, he has no doubt Shouji also knows the situation. Luckily the two people with the quirks best suited to information gathering were chill and could keep their damn mouths shut. Hagakure, the other stealth expert, was a little too gossipy for Hitoshi's personal tastes.

"Hey!" Hagakure grumbles "I'm not that bad..."

Mina snorts "Like you wouldn't have come running to tell me."

"Fine, fine. You win." She huffs.

"Will Midoriya really be fine?" Iida asks, completely tense. Will this really only last a day? Hitoshi hears.

"Yes. It's only for twenty-four hours."

"He's already fine," Uraraka reassures. Iida's still flushed and slightly chagrined face says otherwise.

"Why twenty-four?"

"That's the longest I've seen it hold." At least for a one-time thought implant. He hasn't gotten the exact science down yet.

"How's it possible you can brainwash anxiety away, anyway?" Jirou asks in a low voice. Hitoshi shrugs, not willing to disclose the full details of his suggestive brainwashing training. Tsuyu and Yaoyorozu immediately understand like the queens they are.

"You know, when you think about it, it really is quite an interesting concept." Momo says with a thoughtful look.

"Yeah, honestly, there's got to be a science behind it yeah?" Jirou says contemplatively.

"Well, yeah of course!" Izuku starts "But I think-"

"It'll be talked about Izuku, I promise." Stellar interrupts kindly.

Izuku startles for a moment, then beams "Oh! Alright!"

Shinsou just snorts at him "I don't understand how all the details of quirks can be that interesting. But whatever floats your boat."

Izuku huffs, puffing out his cheeks and turns away from him with a pout.

"So that's what happened, kero."

"We just have to power through and support Deku!" Uraraka cheers. Iida's already frowning.

"Is there a way to reverse the effect?"

"Nope!" She firmly denies. Like the chaotic liar she apparently is. Hitoshi's a little impressed.

Jirou--sensible, down-to-earth Jirou--raises an eyebrow at him in mock skepticism but then shrugs and accepts Uraraka's statement. She just heard how he's currently feeling about this whole mess and apparently has decided to just go with the flow. Like he's not concerned for the mental well-being of the school.

"I told you. Chaotic Demons. All of them. Hell spawn.." Aizawa hisses with distaste.

Hizashi snorts "Shouta, you love those kids. There's no denying it now. Not when you called them all Family."

"Zashi. I love you. But if you don't shut up right now.."

Hizashi squawks in terror.

"Don't you want Deku-kun to be happy and relaxed?"