L'inquiétude

Randall sat on his couch taking in all of the new information he had just learned.

Alice had explained her beliefs to him, he didn't know how to process that his neighbor and friend was axe wielding maniac.

He should have seen the red flags so much sooner, although Randall wasn't the best at detecting any sign of warning.

He contemplated all the many times he could have died hanging around Tate.

A churning feeling began to flood his stomach.

His palms began to feel sweaty despite his skin feeling cold and being plagued with goosebumps.

Every arm hair standing straight up.

Alice took notice of Randall's slight mid life crisis.

She reached over putting hand on his shoulder.

"Hey we'll figure this out..don't get me wrong I'm scared as hell but something needs to be done."

Randall shook his head, the thought of confronting Tate after learning his true nature sounded like a suicide mission.

He looked down fidgeting with his hands as a coping mechanism.

Alice let out a soft sigh looking down at her watch, she should have reached her destination by now.

There's no point in continuing the road trip now, especially if Tate would just follow.

Speaking of Tate,

She began to wonder where he went.

It occurred to her that she never seen him come out of the forest and hasn't been bothered by the man ever since.

She had hoped that he got bored and went back to the store to clean up the human body mess that had been left in the freezer.

Poor Vic..

He was kind of a dick head but even he didn't deserve what happened to him.

She couldn't get the image of his frozen cold corpse out of her head.

A sense of remorse washed over her.

Then realization hit her.

If Tate was so comfortable with casually killing someone then..what was the meat he was selling?..

Was it even Animal Product?...

She shuddered at the thought.

This whole situation was so fucked up on every single level.