Moths

Tate turned his attention to Randall.

"I suppose we can just let this one go since he isn't needed he just kinda got in the way".

He made his way over to Randall and picked him up.

Tate glanced at Hope looking her over one last time.

"I'm going to leave you exactly like that until I get back~" he walked out with Randall leaving Hope on the medical table with her hands tied.

Hope struggled against the belt until it slowly loosened.

Once it was completely off she moved from the operating table and limped out the door looking around.

As she slowly walked down the hallway she came across a hospital gown on the floor and inspected, once decided it was safe she put it on.

It was much better than that towel.

Hope made it to the stairway and walked all the way down to the first floor, a weird feeling washed over her.

Surely it wasn't going to be this easy to leave.

She came face to face with an exit, she slowly opened the door and walked out instantly being met with Randall fighting against Tate.

But he didn't act like Randall would, he was much more aggressive and his expression..it was like a completely different person.

Tate looked annoyed.

"I was going to let him go but the little bastard attacked me and got out of my arms"

Hope slowly walked over to the two. "Randall?.."

He shot her a sour look.

"I'm not Randall lady the name's Moths"

She looked confused not quite understanding the situation.

"Well whoever you are, he is trying to let you go please just go with him"

He scowled. "Fuck no I never trusted this asshole unlike Randall and I'm not about to do anything he says"

Hope let out a soft sigh. "Tate please just leave him be I'm sure he'll go back home on his own"

Tate huffed, "fine but he better not come back"

She nodded and looked at Moths. "Please keep Randall away from here..I don't want him harmed.."

Moths crossed his arms and gave in walking away without another word.

He didn't understand why she cared but if she was a friend of Randall's then he wouldn't press on about the matter.