Roach Problem

So many thoughts went threw the duo's minds, everyone of them about Tate.

Their thoughts were soon interrupted by a brief but loud knock at the door.

Alice looked over at Randall who had worry written all over his face.

"Should we answer that?.." she sounded quite a bit hesitant.

Randall nervously stood up going to the door.

"I-I mean we might as well..if it's Tate then I doubt a single wooden door would keep him out..."

Randall nervously opened the door and flinch closing his eyes expecting the worst.

There in the apartment door way stood a greenish figure with brown hair and bright yellow eyes.

He was quiet the odd looking lad.

Alice wasn't entirely convinced he was even human.

Randall slowly opened his eyes and looked at the strange man standing in the door way.

"Um..can I help you?.."

With a amused smirk the man scanned around at the two.

"Well I suppose I should introduce myself since we'll be working together, I'm Roach!"

Alice looked confused.

"Working together?"

Roach shook his head with a tsk.

"Did you not get the memo silly? We gave you a job opportunity and now you're here"

Alice was even more confused now.

"Well I did have a job opportunity but it wasn't here so you must have me mixed up with someone else..we are actually currently trying not to be killed by a big butcher dude"

Roach held back a laugh as if he knew what she was talking about.

"Oh you mean Tate? Yeah I hired him to lead you here"

She stared at him a few pieces started coming together.

Tate untying her just to chase her through the woods only to stop once she got in through the town..

"So your saying I came all this way just to be hunted down and directed to you?? Why the hell couldn't I have been guided to you normally?!"

She was far beyond annoyed at this point.

Roach laughed so hard that he had to lean against the wall and attempt to compose himself.

"It's so much more amusing to watch you scamper through the woods like a terrified deer, besides you found yet another useful employee"

Before Alice could speak another word Roach lunged at Randall with a syringe jabbing him right in the neck with it.

Alice froze in horror while watching as Randall went limp not even able to process that Roach was already on top of her.

Out of panic she forcefully shoved him off making him fall backwards as she took the opportunity to haul ass through the door way and to the stairs.

Roach let out a growl as he stood up and softly cursed under his breath.

Alice desperately ran down the flight of stairs only to once again be tackled by Roach.

He might have been small and scrawny but he was also fast.

Alice struggled against him but to no luck she felt a warm sensation through her body before everything went black.

.
.
.
.
Alice woke up to what felt like seconds was actually minutes.

It was so hard to regain focus, her eyes met with so many bright lights.

She felt someone against her, they felt so cold..

Looking up she was met with those same bright yellow eyes that she had seen in Randall's apartment.

Coming to realization she had noticed that Roach had been carrying her.

It didn't take too long to notice Tate walking next to him lugging Randall over his shoulder.

She felt her body tense up once the butch locked eyes with her.

"Morning Sugar~"