Redemption

Hope watched Moth as he slowly disappeared out of view. She let out a soft gasp as Tates hands found themselves on her hips.

Looking up her eyes met with Tates.

"You were supposed to stay put"

His big warm hands traveling from her hips to under the gown she was wearing.

Her breath hitched feeling his hands snake up her inner thighs. She would be lying if she said she didn't want him to take her over once again.

She moved her hands to his and pushed them away from her earning a displeased grumble in response.

"I know i won't have any say in what's about to happen to me but I have a request, I want to be in charge just for this once.." her voice trembled showing she was scared how he'd react.

Tate stood there thinking, it must have been a tempting request since he had to stew on it.

"Alright fine, we'll have it you're way just this once sweetheart but don't get too comfortable with being in charge" he let out a small huff.

Hope took him by the hand and led him back to the room where their previous activities took place.

Hope locked the door not wanting anyone like william or Roach to walk in, who knows how'd they'd react.

Hope wasted no time pulling the gown off earning a look of hunger from Tate.

"Okay big guy..um start with removing your clothes"

Tate worked at his clothes while Hope grabbed the bindings that were once on her.

Tate watched as Hope tied his hands behind his back and helped him lay back on the table.

She slowly wrapped a hand around his member stroking him enjoying the blissful look on his face.

It was a nice change of pace seeing him like this.

She took her other hand and trailed her fingers up his lower stomach.

Tate let out a few soft groans, he'd never admit it once it was all over but he's was enjoying this quite a bit.

Tate felt himself getting closer to climax only for hope to move her hands completely.

He let out a whimper which he regretted it directly after.

Hope climbed up onto the table with him and straddled his lap.

She looked at his throbbing member with an amused expression.

Without any warning she slammed down on him earning a loud moan from the Cajun man.

She showed no mercy as she roughly rode him with no chance of a break.

Tate had became a moaning mess, he wasn't use to anyone treat him like this but God was it amazing.

Hope moaned feeling his member deep inside her with every bounce, she moved a hand to her breasts fondling them while looking down at him.

Seeing him in this state made her never want to stop.

She reached down and grabbed a fistful of his hair moving him closer to her chest.

"Get to work~"

He wasted no time immediately licking and sucking at her chest.

Hope practically shoved Tates face into her chest while roughly riding him, she enjoyed seeing him use his mouth for something useful for once.

He let out muffled moans against her chest feeling himself let loose inside of her.

Hope shivered feeling his warm seed but wasn't even nearly done as she continued her rough bouncing.

Tate gasped tilting his head back moaning uncontrollably.

Hope grabbed him by the face and kissed him deeply shoving tongue into his mouth to quiet him down.

Tates moans became muffled once he fought against Hopes tongue.

Hopes riding came to a halt when she felt herself climax.

Tate leaned back panting feeling beyond spent, he watched hope get up and untie his hands.

He looked her over in Awe, he'd never met anyone as gutsy as her.

He couldn't let William have this one he'd have to find someone else.

His thoughts were cut short when hope moved his legs over her shoulders and began fingering him.

He moaned out loudly feeling her fingers move inside him, he definitely wasn't use to this sensation.

She used one hand to finger him while the other was place at his shaft.

He was so exhausted but didn't want it to stop, soon his moans turned into desperate whimpers.