Remember Death

Alice and Randall were sat in front of a office door.

The Name on the door said Dr Leonard Percival Myers, Whoever he was he seemed to not own this office anymore.

William turned the silver metal doorknob opening the door slowly, he turned to look at Alice gesturing for her to walk in while holding the door open for her.

Alice took a deep breath and took a step into the office.

She gazed around, the office well kept and organized despite there being a few old blood stains that had seeped and dried up in the hard wood floor.

William close the door and walked over behind the desk taking a seat.

Alice slowly sat down looking back at him and watched as he pulled out a clipboard and pen from the desk drawer.

He spoke up with a professional tone in his voice.

"Tell me, what are you afraid of?".

The question seemed to have confused Alice quite a bit as she tilted her head slightly.

"My Fears?..well I have quite a few but I think the main one is drowning..I can't stand the thought of drowning"

William wrote down on his clip bored taking in every detail.

He looked satisfied with her answer.

"Mmm..so Thalassophobia, That's quite a common and understandable fear. It's quite easy to drown and even easier to drown somebody"

He stood up sitting the clipboard and pen down on the office desk.

Alice got a bad feeling, the look on Williams face didn't make her feel any better about the odd situation.

His question about the cause of fear never escaped her mind, Why the hell would he want to know something like that??

Alice's thoughts were interrupted as she was struck in the side of the head with a blunt object.

She fell to the floor out cold.

William stood over her unconscious body holding one of the knickknacks that he grabbed off of the shelf.

He's sat it down and hoisted Alice over his shoulder leaving the office.

Randall watched William wall out with Alice who now had a bloody stream going down the side of her face from the injury of the knickknack.

"What did you do?!" He tried to get out of Tates grip but it was useless, Tate was much more stronger than he ever could be.

William gave him a scoff and walk down the hallway to the hospitals wash room.

He laid Alice down on the cold tile floor before moving over to one of the tubs.

After filling it full with water he stripped Alice and placed her onto the tub, holding her down Incase she woke up and struggled.

But to his advantage Alice never woke up.

All breathing had eventually stopped.

William lifted her up and carried her to the lab full of test capsules, setting her up in one and starting the process.