Internship

It seemed like hours had passed by but it had only been minutes.

Alice looked up at the tall run down hospital standing before her.

Right away she could tell this wasn't any regular hospital, it was turned into some freaky lab.

At the door stood a man wearing a lab coat with long brown hair with white sections through it, he wore glasses and had a red scrunchie in his hair.

He looked kind of similar to Tate.

Alice stared at the man convinced with the thought that he had a punchable face.

Roach threw Alice over Tates other shoulder that didn't have Randall over it and made his way to the man at the door.

"Hello William~"

He leaned on the other man with a smug yet flirty look.

William rolled his eyes as he spoke coldly.

"Bring them in"

He turned and made his way inside expecting Roach and Tate to follow him in.

Roach followed along gesturing for Tate to come along.

Tate walked in holding both Randall and Alice.

William led everyone to one of the many hospital rooms.

On the way the group passed by so many freaky abominations assumed to be Williams test subjects.

Alice noticed one of the many excitements following along with bright curiosity gleaming from his big brown eyes.

He quietly followed behind Tate and whispered to Alice.

"I know this isn't the best time for introduction but I'm Zero, Maybe we will be working together for now on"

Alice just stared.

"Alice" she stated

Zero gave a smile.

"When the boss is done come find me again okay?" He didn't wait for an answer before slipping away from the group of people.

Alice watched him leave.