No Escape

Was this is really how things are?..

Hope sat there in shock, receiving all of the information that Roach had just explained to her felt like some weird fever dream.

It didn't feel real at all.

How could she be dead yet alive..

Why did she have to be killed for some sick experiment? Why was everyone so casual about this?

She gazed over at Randall, he looked like he was going to be sick.

He looked as if he just learned something new about himself, like he remembered something important.

Hope could tell this wasn't his first time in this hellish hospital.

He had been here before..

But did he remember why he was here before?..

It was highly unlikely.

Hope scanned around looking for something to use as weapon, she decided her and Randall needed to get the hell out.

Working for these sick fucks wasn't worth it at all.

She grabbed a medicine tray and hit Roach over the head with it knocking him smooth out.

The sudden violence scared Randall but he got the hint and grabbed Hopes hand running out the door.

The two ran down the hallway looking for a way out, this hospital was like a G
gorey maze.

Hope noticed an elevator near the stairway and dragged Randall over to it only to be disappointed to see it didn't work.

"Stairway it is then.." she rushed down the stairs with Randall avoiding the occasional blood splatter.

At the bottom of the stairs the two was met with Tate.

Randall took a deep breath to mentally prepare himself before lunging at the much larger man to buy Hope some time.

"Get out of here!"

Hope felt a surge of panic course through her body.

"I'm not leaving without you you'll be killed!"

Tate grabbed ahold of Randall and rammed him against the wall.

Hope watched in horror as Randall fell to the ground groaning in pain.

If she wasn't already dead she's sure her soul would have felt like it was leaving her body as soon as Tate turned to look at her.

He was quite amused by her and Randall's attempt to escape.

"You really thought it would be that easy to leave little mouse?" He smirked pressing Hope to the wall with his hips against hers.

"Ya know..William isn't here at the moment, I could have some fun~"

Hope tensed up, his sentence wasn't like a suggestion and more of a promise.

Tate yanked the towel away from her body and looked it over.

"I usually fuck them while they are still alive but I can work with dead~" with one swift move he pinned both of her wrists against the wall with one hand and worked on his belt with the other.

Randall held his side and slowly stood before charging at Tate. "Leave her alone Tate!"

The bigger man simply side kicked him knocking him out and returned his attention to Hope.

Hope squirmed and struggled as Tate worked his belt off and tied her hands behind her back with it leaving her completely vulnerable.

He looked her over taking in the site, he couldn't be more satisfied with his work.

After admiring the view Tate slung her over his shoulder and did the same with Randall taking them to one of the rooms for privacy.

Once in the room Tate dropped Randall onto the floor and laid Hope onto a operation table.

The look on his face was sickening.

Hope nervously watched Tate strip down and throw his clothes to the hospital room floor.

Her eyes immediately darted to his girthy member that twitched with excitement.

Tate grabbed Hopes legs and drug her closer to the edge of the operating table and spread them.

He leaned down and began to eat her out.

She let out a surprised gasped as she tilted her head back.

Her mind was telling her this was so wrong but her body screamed it felt so right.

Tate worked his tongue amazingly and Hope couldn't even bring herself to fight against him.

She kept her legs spread open for him while he got to work with his mouth.

She could feel his warm tongue moving against her walls hitting that bundle of nerves just right.

He glanced up at her with a smirk. "You must really like this you ain't even fighting me~"

Hope blushed darkly and looked away from him.

Tate went back to eating her out while rubbing her thighs in the process.

Hopes legs trembled as she felt herself become more wet by the second.

Before she could feel that sweet release Tate moved away from her entrance.

A small disappointed whimper escaped from her lips.

Tate grabbed her hips and lined himself up between her legs, without any warning he pushed in causing her to let out a loud moan.

Tate moved his hand to her lower stomach rubbing it softly.

He was so deep already.

Tate began thrusting, with each thrust he moved balls deep into her.

Hope couldn't help but moan uncontrollably, there was some pain but the pleasure seemed to make up for it.

She looked up at him desperately wanting to hold onto him while he dominated her.

Tate seemed to get the message as he used his free hand to undo the belt bindings.

As soon as her hands were free she moved them to Tates shoulders to hold onto him.

Tate pounded into her while moving his hands to her breasts fondling them.

Hope shuddered and let him do whatever too lost in the pleasure of him moving inside of her.

She became a moaning mess, her head began to feel fuzzy.

The only thing on her mind was how good it felt.

Tate moved his mouth to her neck trailing soft bites down to her shoulder and eventually would work his way to her chest where he would start sucking and licking all over.

He was so gentle yet rough at the same time.

She could feel his thrusts get quite sloppy as he got closer, she wasn't too far from it as well.

Tate kept her legs spread and slammed in one last time as he came deep inside her.

Hope let out a yelp of pleasure releasing on time with Tate.

She shivered at the feeling of being full with his warm seed.

Tate slowly pulls out of her watching while a bit slowly went down her leg.

"I bred you good~" he smirked tying the belt back around her wrists.

Hope blushed darkly while laying back now feeling exhausted.