Chapter 8: Things are Better Now

Hello everyone and welcome to Chapter 8.  I promise it is not as rough as the past four Chapters have been.  In fact, things are back to sex once more.  Thanks to PawPatrol67 for the help with this Chapter.  If you guys like it, make sure to give it a vote and comment what you think.  I love hearing from you all and what you have to say.  With that said, enjoy Chapter 8.

Chase and Zuma enter Zuma’s pup house and sit down on the orange bed and sigh in relief. The two look at each other and smile at each other. “I really missed you Zuma.” Chase says. “And I missed you too Chase.” The lab says back.  The two look at their bodies and Chase is the one who breaks the silence. “So why would the mayor out of all people suddenly turn to the dark side?” He asks himself and Zuma. “I have no idea, she seemed really nice when I first joined.” The lab responds.

The Shepherd pats Zuma on the back with a smile. “She was, but this will put her away for life so we’ll need a new mayor and hopefully they’re better than she was.” Chase says. Zuma nods in agreement and Chase smiles. Both of their tails start to wag and they kiss each other, tongue and all. “Oh Zumy.” Chase moans into the kiss. The lab just giggles and stops the kiss for them to breathe. “Turn around and bend over on the bed.” The lab says.

The Shepherd follows Zuma’s orders and puts his ass in the air.  Now that it is facing Zuma the Shepherd blushes deeply. He also moans as he suddenly feels a rough, wet tongue touch his asshole. “Zumy?” Chase asks confused. Zuma says nothing and starts to lick the Shepherds hole. Making the Shepherd moan loudly in pleasure.

Marshall, Rocky, and Tracker are all sitting in Rocky’s pup house figuring out what to do. “Let’s go talk to Chase and Zuma to make sure they’re all right.” Marshall says. “I’ll come with you.” Rocky says. “I’ll stay behind.” Tracker says. “Feel free to join us anytime.” Marshall says.  The Dalmatian and Mix leave the pup house and Tracker rushes to Marshall’s pup house and enters it with a big smirk on his face.

Rocky and Marshall are just approaching Zuma’s pup house and they peak through the window and what they see surprises them. Zuma is eating Chase’s ass and Chase is a moaning mess.
This causes Marshall to immediately become hard and he starts to paw off his cock. “Let’s go in.” Marshall says. “I don’t know, I don’t think we should invade their moment.” Rocky says.

“Come on Rocky, it’ll be fine.” Marshall says. The Dalmatian shakes his 10 inch cock around and continues to stroke making the Mix hard and he sighs in defeat. “Ok you win, let’s go inside.” Rocky says. Marshall smiles and stops pawing as the two walk to the front door. Rocky opens the door and Zuma and Chase are still going at it and look at the door with looks of fear.

“Got room for two?” Marshall asks holding his cock. Chase and Zuma look at each other and nod. “Of course you can join, just shut the door behind you.” Chase says. Zuma stops eating Chase’s hole and gets up. He approaches Rocky and drags him to the couch. “We’re gonna have so much fun.” Zuma says. Rocky smiles and his cock throbs hard. Marshall goes over to Chase with a smirk.

Back with Tracker, he is going though Marshall’s entire pup house. All of a sudden he opens a drawer and freezes in place. “Perfect.” He says to himself. The Chihuahua pulls out a bright red dildo and smiles.  He starts to lick it to get it lubed up and once it’s soaked in saliva, he lines it up with his tight hole. His next moves causes him to force the entire dildo up his ass causing him to moan uncontrollably.

He starts to roughly ride the dildo and his cock throbs hard as pre drips from his tip. Then out of the corner of his eye he spots a bunch of plushies. He stops and grabs a Chase plushie but notices something off about it. It has a butt hole and mouth hole.

He starts to ride the dildo again but shoves his cock up the plushies ass causing him to moan loudly. “Wow it feels so real.” He says to himself.

After a few minutes he cums deep inside the plushie and pulls the dildo out of his ass. He puts everything back and walks over to Zuma’s pup house and walks inside. As he turns around from shutting the door he is greeted by an unexpected sight.

Marshall is fucking Chase and Rocky is giving Zuma a blowjob. “Come on in Tracker.” Marshall says. Tracker blushes deeply and goes up to Chase. He looks into Chase’s eyes and instantly gets hard.

“Someone is eager.” Zuma says. Tracker blushes hard and Chase starts to suck Tracker’s cock. Tracker moans loudly and instantly starts to thrust into Chase’s throat causing him to moan.

All the pups cum at roughly the same time and all pant on the bed and couch. “I know a great place where we can go for round two.” Marshal says.

“Lead the way.” Rocky says. They all smile and Marshall leads them over to a strip club on the other side of the town in a little known spot. From the outside it looks like a normal building, nothing really special about it.

But as the pups enter the building the entire scenery changes into a huge club. Male and female pups dancing on poles with and without clothes on. Pups serving drinks, and other pups fully clothed who are just customers.

The 5 pups enter a c shaped booth and watch the strippers. Then a few minutes later Marshall leads them to a different couch with 2 polls in front of it. “Come on Zuma.” Marshall says.

Zuma and Marshall stand infront of the poles and rip off their clothes leaving just their underwear on which both are wearing jockstraps. “Let’s dance.” Marshall says.

The two start to dance on the poles infront of the other pups. The other pups get hard immediately and Marshall and Zuma notice this and up the difficulty making harder for the pups to resist. After a few more minutes of dancing they stop and sit on the couch with the others.

“Check what I found Zuma.” Rocky says. He brings out a green double sided dildo and they all look at it. Zuma nods immediately without even asking or saying anything. Rocky lubes it up with his saliva and shoves it in his hole. He moans loudly from the pretty big size of the dildo.

Zuma shoves the other end of the dildo in his hole and the two start moaning and moving up and down the dildo. Marshall and Tracker start suck each other in the “69” position leaving Chase with no one to have fun with.

Then a golden retriever wearing a purple jockstrap and crop top approaches the Shepard. “Hey there cutie, I couldn’t help but notice you are being left out.” The pup says.

“Of course you’d try to give Chase a good time Tuck.” Marshall says smirking. “I gotta give everyone who comes in the club a good time, don’t you agree Marshall?” The pup asks Marshall.

“Of course I agree, it’s basically our business statement.” Marshall says with a smirk and continues to fuck Tracker. Chase looks at Tuck and nods with a smile.

“Follow me to a private room sir.” Tuck says. Chase gets up and follows Tuck down a nearby hallway into a private room and locks the door.

Rocky and Zuma keep riding the dildo and keep hitting their holes against each other from the dildo going all the way up their asses. They stop and Zuma brings out an even bigger double sided dildo. “Wanna go to a private room?” Zuma asks.

Rocky nods and the two get up pulling the dildo of their holes. They walk down the hallway to a private room and lock the door behind them, leaving only Marshall and Tracker in the main room. “Let’s go to a private room.” Marshall says.

Tracker nods and the two get up and go to a private room, locking the door behind them ready to have one of the best times of their entire lives.