Chapter 11: The End

Hello everyone and welcome to the last Chapter of A Match Made In Heaven.  Yes you read that correctly.  This is the last Chapter of this story.  It's been an absolute pleasure to create it for you all to enjoy, but all good things must come to an end.  Of course, this story and this Chapter wouldn't have been possible without the help from PawPatrol67.  They'be been a huge help in making it and I can't thank them enough.  It's been an absolute pleasure to make this story for all and I hope you enjoy for many years to come.  But for now, make sure to vote and comment what you think of this Chapter and the story as a whole.  With further ado, I give you the final Chapter of A Match Made In Heaven.

It's been a few months since the incident with Mayor Goodway.  Mayor Humdinger is now the Mayor of Adventure Bay, Goodway is in prison, and the pups are all at ease now that Chase and Zuma have been safe.  Back at the Lookout, all the pups are outside playing together.  They're engaged in a game of hide and seek.  Zuma, with a sock over his nose to mask any scent of the pups, is currently looking for Tracker, the last one he has to find.  He looks all over the yard as Marshall, Rubble, Chase, Rocky, Everest, and Sweetie cheer him on. 

As he keeps searching he runs into a bush head first. He collides with something is sent tumbling across the yard with whatever he collided with.  He tumbles for quite a distance as the group gasp and come running after him.  They bark and howl as they come upon Zuma and a very familiar pup.  Zuma has his eyes closed as he is dizzy.  "You alright Zuma?  That was quite the tumble you took," Everest points out.  Zuma looks behind him at Everest and opens his eyes.  "I'm...a-alright dude...just really dizzy," Zuma says as he sees Everest in multiples.  He then shakes himself out of being dizzy like Marshall does a lot.  "Ahem you forgot something," says whoever Zuma is on top of.  Zuma looks down and realizes he has his ass sitting on Tracker's face.

He blushes and hops off of Tracker.  "Sorry dude... I uhm..." "Don't worry about it dude.  I am fine and your ass smelled really nice," Tracker interrupts as he teases and winks at Zuma.  Zuma blushes more before taking the sock off his nose.  "Hehe thanks and I won the game!!" Zuma says out of excitement.  The rest of the group howls and cheers until Ryder calls in the pups' pup tags. 

"Guys I need Zuma and Chase at the top of the Lookout.  It's urgent and a surprise," Ryder says before he hangs up.  The Marshall, Rubble, Sweetie, Chase, Rocky, Everest, Zuma, and Tracker all look at each other in suspicion, but brush it off.  Zuma and Chase run to the Lookout as fast as they can, reaching the elevator at the same time.  "I wonder what Ryder wants from us dude.  Hopefully we didn't do anything wrong," Zuma says as he turns to Chase.  "I'm sure it's fine Zuma.  I trust Ryder and if he was upset with us we would've known by his tone," Chase reassures.  Zuma nods and patiently waits.

A few minutes later, the pair reach the top of the Lookout tower and walk out through the door.  They look and see Ryder standing there and run up to him.  "What's going on Ryder?," Zuma asks eager to figure out what is going on.  "Great question Zuma let me answer that for you.  Remember a few weeks ago I told you we would see about you two being able to go on a camping trip?," Ryder asks.  The pair more their heads and wag their tails.  "Well I made up my mind and decided you two are free to go on that camping trip!!," The boy says excitedly before hugging Chase and Zuma.

They cheer and hug Ryder back.  Zuma and Chase had been wanting to do this for a while and we're glad they mustered up the courage a few weeks ago to ask him.  This hug last for a few minutes before Ryder breaks the hug.  "While you all were playing, I had Robodog pack all the stuff you need and prepare the Paw Patroller for the trip.  He's waiting in there for you two.  Go tell the pups so that they all know what's happening," Ryder says.  Zuma and Chase nods before taking the slide to outside.  They hop off of it and run over to the group who were waiting outside the Lookout door.  "Dudes our camping trip is happening!!," Zuma says excitedly.