Chapter 2: Still In The Shower

Hey everyone this is the second Chapter, still the same just edited with proper English.  Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment.

Zuma just keeps licking Chase's asshole even though the later has already released. "Y-yes Z-Zumie, ohhh, r-right t-there~~," Chase says as he moans more.  Zuma responds by inserting his tongue into Chase's anus and eating him out. "F-fuck, m-more Z-Zumie, p-please d-don't s-stop~~," Chase begs lustfully.  The lab moans into Chase's ass, causing his ass cheeks to shake. ....And dare Zuma think it's the most perfect ass he's ever tasted and seen. Yes Zuma has eaten ass before. This isn't his first rodeo after all.

Anyways, Chase is still having trouble processing everything. One minute he was just talking to Zuma, and now Zuma's eating his ass. He doesn't understand why any of this is happening. Not to say he doesn't like it 'cause he's extremely horny right now. However, his brain is having trouble accepting the fact this behavior is coming from Zuma. Zuma isn't a dirty pup or slut, but he can sure act like one.

"Z-Zumie, I'd really love it if you could, could get inside me~" Chase says. "Hehe, Chase we just started, and you already want to be fucked~~?" "I guess I should wait huh?" "Yes, but there's something else that I can do for you," Zuma points out.  "...And what would that be?" Chase asks as he tilts his head in confusion.  "Lay on your back, spreading your legs apart and I will show you," Zuma requests kindly. Chase complies, even though he's still confused and skeptical. He lays down on his back and spreads his legs for Zuma.

"You ready for what I'm going to do, Chasey~?" Zuma asks lustfully "I guess, just do whatever..." Chase is about to finish his sentence but is stopped as he feels something cold and wet go from the base of his member to the tip. This sends chills of pleasure up his spine and causes him to howl.

"I'll take that as he likes, so I'll do it again," Zuma thinks to himself as he licks from the base of Chase's now leaking member to the tip, bringing another howl out of him. "Time to weally get him going," Zuma thinks as he puts Chase's member in his mouth. Chase is about to say something until he felt his member enter a warm and wet place, occasionally being sucked in further. "Zuma finally has me in his mouth. Fuck it really feels good. I want to scream cause Zuma is licking my balls while also sucking my dick causing me to scream at him through moans and breathes of air," Chase thinks to himself as he moans loudly.

"G-go...f-f-faster...h-h-harder...Zu...Zu...Zuma...pl...pl...please~~!," Chase begs lustfully and loudly.  Zuma complies and picks up the pace. "Zu...Zu...Zuma...I...I...I'm...cl...close...d-don't...s-s-stop," Chase begs through howls and moans of pleasure. Zuma doesn't plan on it. He's going to ride this out until Chase releases his last bit of cum. Luckily, Zuma knew how to make Chase cum. He went all the way down to the base of Chase's member and licked his balls again while still sucking him off.

"ZU...ZU...ZUMA!!!" That is what Chase screams before he releases rope after rope of sweet, warm cum into Zuma's mouth. Once Chase is finished, Zuma takes Chase's penis out of his mouth with a satisfying pop. "How are you doing baby? Did you enjoy the pampering you received," Zuma askes seductively as he nuzzles the underside of Chase's muzzle. "Yes, I did honey," Chase says before he kisses Zuma on the lips and hugs him, which Zuma gives back in return. They kiss and hug for five minutes with the hot water flowing over their bodies.

What the pair didn't notice is that the screaming caught the attention of Rocky, Rubble, Marshall, and Skye. However, Marshall, Rocky, and Rubble went on their way. They love that Zuma and Chase are finally together. Skye on the other hand is filled with rage. The cockapoo thought she was the one for Chase, not the little innocent and weak pup known as Zuma. She walkes to the bathroom, opens the door, and watches as Zuma is about to mount Chase in the shower.

"What the fuck are you two doing?!?," Skye screams as she caught the attention of Chase and Zuma. "Fuck you, Skye! Of course, you'd walk in and try to ruin our fun," Zuma says as he mounts Chase anyway and roughly fucks him. Skye disgustedly runs out of the bathroom to find Ryder, mistakenly leaving the door open.

She runs to the elevator and rides it up to the Control Room. Once there, she runs out of the elevator right up next Ryder. "Ryder, we have a problem," Skye said as she pulls on Ryder's pants. "Woah Woah Woah Skye. Calm down and tell me what's wrong," Ryder says as he calms her down enough to tell him what she thinks is wrong. "Chase and Zuma are fucking in the shower."

Ryder's eyes widens to that as he said, "That's not allowed here," he says as he walks to the elevator with his eyes still wide as Skye stood next to him. They rode the elevator back to the ground level, walked back to the bathroom, and see Chase and Zuma still going it at it. "You two out of the shower now," Ryder said with a firm voice. They complied, but first Zuma took himself out of Chase then shut the water off. "You know full well that shower sex isn't allowed in the Lookout." The pair put their heads down as Skye smiles and thinks she finally has revenge on Zuma. "As punishment, you two will be separated for a week. You can still play together, but I have something to stop physical contact between the two of you," Ryder says he walks the pair to his bedroom while Skye happily hops into her shower to take one.

Zuma, Chase, and Ryder reach Ryder's room after a couple minutes. Chase and Zuma walk into the room and sit next to each other on the floor while Ryder grabs two shock collars. He takes off their current ones, takes their pup tags off of them, and puts them onto the shock collars. Ryder then puts the shock collars around Chase and Zuma's necks, adjusting them so they can't slip them off easily. "These shock collars aren't normal. I specially designed them for an occasion like this. Try touching each other's paws." Zuma happily did so as he went to touch his right paw to Chase's left paw. However, once he got within a couple inches, both he and Chase get a shock. They wince in pain, but that wares away. "See, no close contact can happen. You may still see each other and play, just not touch. I allow this relationship, but just keep it to your pup houses and use the bathrooms that I will have Rocky install into them."

The pair leave the Lookout and walk outside to see that Rocky is currently installing their bathrooms that Ryder had mentioned. It made them happy knowing they'll have private bathrooms and can continue their fun after a week. Both of them walk down to the beach and say next to each other as they watched the wave a roll onto the shore.

"This week is going to be fucking boring," Zuma said as he laid down on his back and spread his legs to expose his cock once again. Chase wanted so badly to touch it but remembered what would happen if he tried so he just sat and stared at it. He didn't even notice that Zuma's been trying to talk to him. That is until he hears, "CCCCCHHHHHAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" He jumped from the scream and looked at Zuma who has a seductive look on his face.

"Wanna have a jerk off session while we're here?," Zuma asks as he starts to stroke his own dick. Chase giggles as he lays on his back and starts to stroke his own dick as well. "Of fucking course, I wanna do that," The Shepherd says.  The pair jerk off and moan to each other, listening to the sounds of the ocean, and the sounds coming from each other. They continue this for five more minutes until they scream each other's names and release huge loads of cum.

Chase pants as he watches Zuma release longer than him. By that I mean he's taking longer to release. "Damn baby, I didn't think you had that much in you~," The Shepherd says as he giggles "Only when you're around Chasey~," Zuma says. Zuma finishes releasing a minute later, and lays spread eagle on the sand. "That was fun, and the sex we'll have will make waiting a week so worth it," Zuma says as he yawns. Chase giggles as he falls asleep a couple feet away from him, the waves calming them as they both succumb to the Sandman.