Chapter 10: Between Zuma and Chase, Plus Someone Else

Hello everyone and welcome to Chapter 10.  We're one Chapter away from the last Chapter of this story.  It's been a pleasure to write it for you guys and I of course couldn't have done it without the help from PawPatrol67 .  They've been a huge help in making this story as great as it has been.  If you like this Chapter, don't forget to vote and comment what you think.  I love hearing from you guys.  Without any further announcements I give you Chapter 10.

The group all pants as they are resting on the side of the pool. Chase and Tuck get up and sit down on a seat and Marshall and Tracker join them. “Wanna go back home?” Marshall asks.

Chase nods and Rocky and Zuma get out of the pool and approach the rest of the pups and Tuck quickly kisses Chase and then returns to his job in the other room. “Let’s go home.” Rocky says.

The group get up and start to walk out of the club sad to leave and start their short but seeming endless walk back to the lookout. On the at back they talk about what happened back at the club.

The group arrives back at the Lookout. All of them agree to go to Zuma's puphouse again. Zuma opens the door and lets all the pups in before himself. Once inside, he closes and locks the door behind him.

“So wanna try to give me a blowjob?” Zuma asks Chase. “I’ll gladly give you one.” Chase says. “The rest of you can watch.” Zuma says to the others. 

After talking for a bit, Zuma lays on his back across his bed and has Chase sit on his face. Chase gladly follows Zuma's instructions and sits his sweaty ass on Zuma's face. Zuma begins to eat Chase out, enjoying the taste of Chase's sweaty hole.

Marshall, Tracker, and Rocky watch this and start to get horny again. They start to jerk themselves off to pass the time. Zuma continues to eat Chase out for another couple of minutes. After that, he flips Chase over and begins to suck on the Shepherd's penis. He loves the sweat and musky taste of his penis as he sucks on it.  Zuma keeps sucking as he can taste some left over cum from when Chase was having fun with Tuck.

This carries on for another 30 minutes as Zuma indulges himself with Chase's penis.   Chase howls loudly as he cums into Zuma's mouth. The Lab happily swallows all of Chase's cum and feels proud with himself. Zuma slides his mouth off of Chase's penis and gives Chase’s tip a wet kiss.

After that, Zuma tells Chase to get on all fours with his ass in the air. Chase happily obeys that order. With Chase's ass now in the air, Zuma mounts Chase and slides his cock deep inside of Chase's asshole. He begins to fuck the Shepherd roughly as heard from Tuck, Chase likes it rough.  Chase moans loudly again as he feels Zuma start to roughly fuck him. 

The fucking carries on for a few hours as Marshall, Tracker, and Rocky keep watching, patiently waiting for their time to show off. Chase keeps moaning loudly as Zuma gets rougher and rougher with his thrusts as time passes by. Zuma, now all the way inside Chase's ass, cums deep inside him, filling him up. Chase howls loudly and cums all over the floor underneath both of them. Zuma then pulls out of Chase and paints his ass with cum and giggles.

Marshall, Tracker, and Rocky clap and compliment Zuma and Chase on their performance. Now prepared, they have a show of their own to give. Tracker looks at Rocky's throbbing penis and can tell that he already came once today. He offers to help out Rocky and Rocky agrees.

Without haste, Tracker goes in between Rocky's legs and starts to sucks on the Mix's penis.  Marshall then goes behind Tracker and starts to fuck his ass. Chase and Zuma watch as they giggle. They're both happy that they have such horny friends.

Tracker indulges in the taste of Rocky's cock and smiles. He loves the musky taste of the Mix's penis and continues to suck his cock. Meanwhile, Marshall keeps fucking Tracker's ass. The Dally wonders how Tracker can still be so tight after all the time they've been fucking today. 

This carries on for about another 45 minutes until Marshall cums deep inside Tracker's ass and Rocky howls as he cums into Tracker's mouth. Tracker swallows all of Rocky’s cum and pulls the Mix's penis out of his mouth. “That was amazing.” Tracker says. The others giggle and Rocky kisses Tracker’s cheek. All the pups loved their experiences today and continue to chat about when they should do it again.

As Marshall, Zuma, and Tracker chatted, Rocky looks at Chase and notices his penis is still hard. He can tell the Shepherd must be looking for some action. He walks over to him to ask a question.  "Hey Chase, I noticed that your penis is still throbbing underneath you. If you need a mouth or an ass, you can use mine~  Unless you'd like Ryder and the other pups seeing you walking around with a huge boner.” Rocky says as he licks his lips.

“That second option sounds pretty fun.” Chase says. His penis throbs and Rocky giggles. Rocky grabs Chase by his collar and takes him inside where Ryder and the others are.  “Check out Chase.” Rocky says getting their attention. They all turn around and see Chase sitting down spreading his legs wide open to reveal his penis. Their jaws drop and Sweetie approaches him and starts stroking his cock making him moan.

“Pretty impressive Chase.” Ryder says. Chase blushes and Sweetie returns to Rubble and Rocky turns around showing Chase his ass. “Give me your muzzle first.” Chase says and walks in front of Rocky.  "Now open wide my friend.” Chase says. Rocky immediately obeys and the others look on in horniness. Rocky opens up his mouth for Chase to put his penis inside.

Chase slides his penis into Rocky's mouth with ease and moans. The Mix's mouth is warm and wet, making it incredibly easy to fuck. The Shepherd thrusts in and out of Rocky's mouth gently to not scrape his penis against Rocky's teeth. “Faster.” Rocky begs. Chase signs and starts to go faster feeling Rocky’s tether against his cock.

This carries on for about 30 minutes until Chase pushes his cock all they way into Rocky's mouth and cums. Rocky swallows all of the cum and smiles around Chase's penis. Chase pulls out and giggles as cum drips from Rocky’s mouth.

Once they finish Chase looks down at his penis and notices it is still throbbing and very hard. He sighs and looks at the others who all are panting and the males are very obviously hard. Chase giggles and walks over to Rocky's ass.  "Can you roll over for me Rocky? I don’t wanna to fuck your ass, but looks like I have to in order for my penis to go down.” Chase says as he sighs. 

Rocky nods and happily rolls over. Chase smiles a bit and pushes his penis inside Rocky. The pair moan loudly as Chase begins to slowly fuck Rocky. Chase moans and begins to roughly fuck Rocky's ass so that way he knows his penis will be not hard afterwards.

This carries on for another 40 minutes as Chase moans loudly and cums deep inside Rocky's ass. Rocky smiles and wags his tail. Chase pulls his penis out of Rocky's hole and smiles. He looks down and Chase’s cock is finally going down and is now limp.

“Thanks for that Rocky, I really needed that." Chase says before licking Rocky's cheek. “Hehe you're welcome Chase, Anything to help out a friend.” Rocky says. The others all clap while Rocky and Chase walk back over to the rest of the group and continue to talk about their experiences.