#01

;; how they keep you company

(not requested)

; hanako : he's glued to your hip every moment ; sadly he can't be with you out of school , so he'll try to be with you every single moment in the academy. Even when you're talking with someone else , he will be beside you listening to the conversation and throwing some comment here and there (even tho just you can hear him) ; everything he wants is just being with you </3

; yashiro : aaahhh she's the best girlfriend you could ever ask for <3 i imagine that being occupied with the supernaturals can take a lot of time , even tho she just wants to be with you she has to go with hanako and detroy some yorishiro (if i remember the name correctly). Don't you worry ! She will apologize spending time with you in class or maybe hanging out at some cafe or other places.

; kou : (my precious boy) has more time to spend with you instead of yashiro ; i can see you guys sometimes hanging out with yokoo and satou , other times him inviting you to his place to play with tiara (and rarely teru too) or just spending time with him alone, yk just chatting happily somewhere. I just have this image in my head about him inviting you to his exorcise training (if it isn't too dangerous) ; kiss him when he improved and he will melt :)

; teru : if you think that that yashiro is busy , you still haven't seen him. Poor man feels really bad for not being able to spend time with you , even when you tell him that '' its okay teru , you don't need to worry ! " " but-- ". And when the day comes , where hes finally free for an whole day , he dedicate it just for you : you guys will be out for all the day and having the most beautiful day yall ever had ; he will 100% buy you something as an apology.

; akane aoi : probably one of the people who will be attached at you every day. Literally follows you everywhere you go (unless Teru's calling him smh). He asks you to stay with him at the students council while he's finishing his (and teru's..) paperworks , if you want to go home with him , and i can see him asking if maybe you wanna eat with him alone on the roof too ; he just doesn't want others to take your attention away from him </3

; aoi akane : (i have a love-hate relationship with her..) yall never had a time where you were alone ; like for example you two always eat with yashiro , akane or someone else , but not because she doesn't want to spend time alone with you.. she does! She's just too embarassed...the person she loves the most and her alone??? she will start to blush just at the though ; but if you wanna spend time with her alone , just tell her , and even tho she will be flustered most of the time , she could never say no to you.

; yamabuki : literally i don't know what were you expecting but i need just 3 words : video games dates , listen.. you at his house , snacks , various video games , you two playing one besides another ( i can imagine him playing animal crossing with his s/o jajsjajJSIDOAIA)

; mitsuba : (cutie pootie) pls don't leave him alone for too long , he already doesn't have many people that he can spend time with , and if his s/o (significant other) starts to have less time for him too he's gonna be sad , and you don't to make the most cutest boy you know cry , do you? Anyways i think that for him is not really important how you guys are spending time togheter , he's just happy to be by your side (obvious he's not gonna say it at your face). 100% he will take some photos of you frfr.

; tsukasa : remember when i said that hanako would be glued to ur hips? Yeah this boy is literally part of u now /hj.. hugs you 24/7 , doesn't never let you go,, even when u have to go to the bathroom (srr...). I think he will even get kind of pouty if you don't give much attention like he does to you , or just when your talking with somebody else : why would you want to talk with somebody that its not him , when he's literally on you..hugging you for hours...

; natsuhiko : I DON'T KNOW WHO'S WORST BETWEEN HIM AND TSUKASA HELP (maybe tsukasa).. anyways , beyond following you like a lost puppy , i belive he will try to gift you ton of things like flowers , chocolate and other romantic things. You are his god/ess and he will treat you like one frfr. One date a week is obliged.

; sakura : imagine you two , in the broadcast room , your head on her lap , sakura reading a book for the two of you... and then natsuhiko and tsukasa come into the room annoying the both of you :3 thats why you two prefer to have like dates at each of your houses , maybe cooking , or reading , or studying togheter , even cuddling , or just being with you , she'll be happy otherwise <3

; shijima : her painting you. Thats's it /j. But literally , after the classes you will go to the art room and just spedn time with her chatting about ANYTHING , maybe even while she's doing a drawing about you , just please let her listen to your voice.. it's so calming for her , that's all she needs.

; tsuchigomori : (you're a professor) after finishing all the lessons , you guys mostly of the time go to his house ; i can see maybe putting on a film and yall just cuddling , but falling asleep 5 minutes later because you guys were too tired.

; shinigami-sama / hakubo : (my bbg frfr) i don't really know much about him for now so this will be probably a little ooc. His attitude can be seen as cold , but 50% i think he just doesn't know what to do , he wasn't prepared to have a s/o in his life , he doesn't know how to act , thats why everyone see him as a cold " monster ". Just give him some time and teach him the basics in a relationship , he will warm up. Being really honest , he will simply ask for an hug , holding hands or a kiss , he doesn't see the reason for being embarassed. For him its enough just being in the same room as yours , even if nobody is talking he will ppreciate every little bit of time he spends with you (he's so...)

as a first time i don't think it went bad , let me know if there's something i should modify !! Have a good day / night :)