#02

;; overworked reader

(not requested)

; hanako : in a few days the end-of-trimester exams would begin , every student was studying at their max to get a good grade , including you , maybe you were studying a little too much , and hanako noticed that. You came to school with dark circles under eyes and everyone could guess that you weren't getting enough sleep. That's when hanako went into action ; he made you skip a lesson and dragged you to the girls bathroom , of course you were trying to escape him saying that you needed to get to the lesson but as soon as your head touched hanako's lap , you fell into a deep sleep .. hanako made sure to explain to tsuchigomori why u weren't in class after that.

; yashiro : in these days you were veryuch occupied with the sports attivity , and yashiro took notice of that. There were plenty of matches to prepare for, and many asked for help to improve , which you couldn't refuse ; but let's just say that after that you almost couldn't feel your limbs anymore , and you stayed at home for a couple of days. Nene took the opportunity to come to your house as a surprise and take care of you , cooking for you and maybe even hugging you to sleep <3

(i don't have any more ideas for why you're overworked so i'll just write down what they would do)

; kou : he's not really fast to see that you started to overwork yourself , maybe if yokoo and satou , or maybe teru pointed it out , he will immediately take whatever you are doing and ask if he can help : if its something he's not good with he' stick by your side until you finish (meanwhile he will bake you something forcing you to take some breaks)

; teru : you don't even have time to overwork yourself , he's already helping you out whatever you are doing 😦 (he's smart so there are no problems with something he can't understand) and anyways he already overworks himself , he doesn't want his precious s/o to do the same :(

; akane aoi : you? overworking? under his gaze?? you're funny. you will be lucky enough he will let you do something of your OWN work , or he's already working for you :3 but of course you stop him because teru's already torturing him , you couldn't stand to watch him doing your work too </3 yall split the work too and after you reward him with some kisses..

; aoi akane : she observes you before you could overwork yourself and even after , she wants to see where you can push youself : obv if you are taking too much she will step in and ask you to maybe do something else for the moment , hanging out with her for example , and she knows you could never say no to her.

; yamabuki : like kou , at first he will nlr realize it , give him some days tho. He doesn't really know how to stop you from what are you doing , so if his requests to spend some time with him and play with him do not work he will just stay there by your side so that he can see if your taking it too far for yourself.

; mitsuba : he will annoy the shit outta you until you don't stop whatever you are doing and look at him , but he doesn't do it just for his fun , he doesn't know how tell you to just takea break and pass time with him for a little. If that doesn't work tho he will literally drag you to the hell of mirrors with him :3

; tsukasa : he will annoy the shit outta you (2) and this time you can't deny him , if you do he'll get angry , like this >:^ and just obliges you to take your attention to him.

; natsuhiko : he will annoy the shit outta you (3) he's too stupid to do your work , so he will let his fangirls do it ,,, and it actually works (i couldn't think of anything else for him...)

; sakura : another one who will notice right away , no matter how you try to hide it from her. Like aoi she mostly observes people including you ; she will talk to you gently , kinda manipulating you to take a break with her , you could lay on her lap and listen to her reading , maybe even take a nap , and we both know you would be hella stupid to refuse such a proposal.

; shijima : she's really similiar to aoi and sakura , the only difference is that at first she will not stop you from what you are doing , i mean it's your body and you should know what's the best for you , right? So why are you keeping to pass your limits.. that's when she steps in making up an excuse that she really wants to draw you and you need to stop working for her to draw the best imagine for you , even if you fall asleep during the process , she doesn't mind , if your lucky enough she will put a blanket on you.

; tsuchigomori : he already knows how it feels to overwork yourself , but even tho he doesn't want to see you doing that ... you're an adult and you need to start thinking for your self but that doesn't mean he will will leave you alone , never. He will 100% make you coffe and be by your side , and when you accidentally fall asleep on the table , he'll pick you up and take you to bed ; who knows , maybe he'll finish up the rest of your papers..

; shingami sama / hakubo : how would you even overwork your self in his domain.. if he sees you being at your worst just for something that the other wonders can do , he will pick you up bridal style , take you to bed or somewhere else yall can lay on and just get above you ; being much bigger than you , you don't have choices but to cuddle him now until he needs to go.

im kinda having fun writing these , if someone has a specif request , please don't ask , i'll happily do it :)