#10

;; period cramps

; teru :

today you didn't go to school because of your period , the cramps hurted really bad so you decided to stay at home in your cozy bed , too bad you forgot to inform teru , your boyfriend.

He was waiting you infront of the school gate like everyday , so that you could walk together to your class. He assumed you were just late so he decided to head towards the class alone ; but when he realized you were going to be absent he texted to see if everything was okay. You didn't tell him you were going to be absent today , so maybe something happened. Akane couldn't take it anymore , you weren't responding to teru and he was complaining to his vice president : what if something bad really did happen ...

After the lessons he told kou to get home alone and safe , and he sprinted to your house. He knew your parents were still to work so he took the opportunity to visit you.

Arrived at your porch , he knocked and waited for you. He heard a muffled ' coming ' .. you seemed okay ; though when you opened the door he ate his own words : you wrapped yourself under a blanket and looked like you haven't had a good sleep for a while.

" Oh , Teru ! What brings you here ? " you let him in " today you didn't come to school and didn't reply to my messages , i was worried for you ; are you by any chances sick , my love ? " you could swear your stomach ache almost disapperead and was replaced with butterflies after the nickname he gave you " im really sorry i didn't respond you .. i was trying to sleep but i couldn't , today i have my period and the cramps are killing me " he was a little relieved when he heard this " oh [name] , i could've go and buy some medicines for you .. " you sitted on your sofà " you don't have to , i just need something warm " " i can go make something for you ! " teru said heading towards the kitchen " ahh , teru wait ! I don't want you to burn down my kitchen !! " you said as you giggled soft ; teru really did love your laugh , he could hear it all day. " Then want can i do .. " he said as he was coming towards you.

You were starting to feel a little dizzy , your eyes felt heavy and after laying on the sofà you drifted off. Teru took the moment to observe you : he was really lucky to have you , he thinks that every day. He sitted down on the ground and rested his head on your belly , trying to warm it a bit.

When your parents came back home they found both of you laying on the ground , hugging eachother.